You Won't Like This Gronk Spike ?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

More likely in retirement to the WWE and a movie career. 

Maybe, but what better way to go out on top by winning a SB for your hometown team. I can see him being our splash acquisition next season imo.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm curious ... what does a homosexual look like?

My nephew is gay.  For starters, he is a "little light in his loafers."  Not that there is anything wrong with that... But maybe that is what the other poster was getting @. Gronk was jumping around out there.

Now... The question really should be: "What does normal look like?"  Definitely NOT me and totally NOT Gronk!

But I get your point of: so what...

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

More likely in retirement to the WWE and a movie career. 

Is OJ the last player to fully transition to movies and Hollywood?  I know there were a couple small time players who made it big.

I remember mean joe green was in a Smokey and the bandit, but can't remember many others.

Dude didn't know the Cap said "Bills". He can't read.

35 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Is OJ the last player to fully transition to movies and Hollywood?  I know there were a couple small time players who made it big.

I remember mean joe green was in a Smokey and the bandit, but can't remember many others.

Jim Brown had a nice Hollywood career.

11 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Dude didn't know the Cap said "Bills". He can't read.

Jim Brown had a nice Hollywood career.

Oh yeah!   Was he before or after OJ?  Before, right?

Edited by Boyst62

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My nephew is gay.  For starters, he is a "little light in his loafers."  Not that there is anything wrong with that... But maybe that is what the other poster was getting @. Gronk was jumping around out there.

Now... The question really should be: "What does normal look like?"  Definitely NOT me and totally NOT Gronk!

But I get your point of: so what...

That phrase really never made sense to me lol loafers are shoes so they are light in the shoes? Lol

somebodies actual weight should have no barring on sexuality lol so it’s a phrase I always heard but doesn’t make much sense to me

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

That phrase really never made sense to me lol loafers are shoes so they are light in the shoes? Lol

somebodies actual weight should have no barring on sexuality lol so it’s a phrase I always heard but doesn’t make much sense to me

Light.  As in prancing around. It's a definate trait.

Gronk is a total meathead; a real dummy in a league full of dummies.

He's also the best player of all time at his position.

If he had been a Bill for his career, WNY would have loved him to death.

13 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

Hes from buffalo

Hes in the weddibg party

Bills hat worn by bridesmade then slammed by gronk

Odds of this being a bunch of bills fan at the wedding 90%

This was a fun moment during the wedding intros...

This would be my guess too. The guy is just having some fun with the guests. Wouldn't be surprised if it was not only ok'd but planned by the bride and groom.

• Like (+1) 2