You Won't Like This Gronk Spike ?

When Gronk is 50, he will barely be able to walk,  drooling on himself, having gone through all his money..his celebrity lovable oaf shtick will be replaced by being the pitiful village idiot.  A victim of too many steroids, alcohol, injuries and CTE...the fact he started out with an 85 IQ doesn't help.

56 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Who was the DUMB GM who passed on him twice in the draft??

There were 10 that passed on him, what is your point.

I love the ever present 20/20 hindsight displayed here.

We really need to whine about  passing  on Tom Brady 6 times.

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

More likely in retirement to the WWE and a movie career. 

I heard they offered him the role of Mongo in the remake of Blazing Saddles, but he turned it down because the script was too difficult to memorize.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I heard they offered him the role of Mongo in the remake of Blazing Saddles, but he turned it down because the script was too difficult to memorize.

I heard it turned it down because he didnt want to be typecaste.

Actually Gronk would make the perfect Mongo, no acting necessary.

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Well I’m sure there’ll be a little extra in your fanhood bonus check from Terry this year. Dude.

You're not a real fan!! I've never said one disparaging word about the Bills in my life even though they've completely SUCKED for the last 20 years.  Still I bit my tongue during this s@#$ show and refrained from calling an obvious flaming pile of aborted pig fetuses a flaming pile of aborted pig fetuses out of love and respect for the worst franchise in sports.  Love it or leave it!

Who was the chick with the Buffalo hat?  I would like to see what she did with Bills hat after- did she rush over, brush it off, kiss it, and put it back on her head?  Any chick that wears a Bills hat to a wedding I am hitting on rest of wedding

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

This would be my guess too. The guy is just having some fun with the guests. Wouldn't be surprised if it was not only ok'd but planned by the bride and groom.

This might actually be in Buffalo. Looks like the Statler. Entrance to the big ball room?

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

When Gronk is 50, he will barely be able to walk,  drooling on himself, having gone through all his money..his celebrity lovable oaf shtick will be replaced by being the pitiful village idiot.  A victim of too many steroids, alcohol, injuries and CTE...the fact he started out with an 85 IQ doesn't help.

There were 10 that passed on him, what is your point.

I love the ever present 20/20 hindsight displayed here.

We really need to whine about  passing  on Tom Brady 6 times.

An 85 IQ for Gronk is quite generous. 

9 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Well I’m sure there’ll be a little extra in your fanhood bonus check from Terry this year. Dude.

Nah, I suspect I will get nothing.....and like it.:thumbsup:

Just merely correcting your misconception of probably many here.

If this actually bothers people you need to lighten up...alot.  however what i didnt like is the article says hes not on good terms with the Bills after laying a vicious hit on white.  How about he jumped on the back of a defenseless player and smashed his forearm into the back of his head. That would have been a more accurate description.