Jarvis Landry says Tyrod Taylor looks "amazing"

Sorry if this has been posted.  I searched, but didn't find anything:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000939539/article/jarvis-landry-tyrod-taylor-has-looked-amazing

Excerpt from article:

"Wide receiver Jarvis Landry took his turn Thursday on The Rich Eisen Show when asked how Taylor looked during the offseason.

"Amazing," Landry told Eisen. "Amazing, man. His leadership, his arm, his accuracy and he's ready, man. He's the starting quarterback, and I'm sure that, obviously, the decision is up to [head coach] Hue [Jackson] and the offensive staff, and stuff like that. But I'm sure they've been highly impressed with [what] he's done through OTAs and minicamp.""

Edited by greenyellowred
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I wish Tyrod the best, I really do. If he somehow lights it up and leads them deep into the playoffs, that's awesome for him. And I wouldn't hold it against the Bills brass for dealing him away, as most of us here wouldn't. I just think TT reached his ceiling here in Buffalo. Could his ceiling be higher elsewhere? Sure, it's possible. Just not likely.

• Like (+1) 9

51 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I wish Tyrod the best, I really do. If he somehow lights it up and leads them deep into the playoffs, that's awesome for him. And I wouldn't hold it against the Bills brass for dealing him away, as most of us here wouldn't. I just think TT reached his ceiling here in Buffalo. Could his ceiling be higher elsewhere? Sure, it's possible. Just not likely.

Well he's surrounded with receiving talent in Cleveland. If he does well there then you could argue the Bills failed to give him a supporting cast.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, greenyellowred said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000939539/article/jarvis-landry-tyrod-taylor-has-looked-amazing

Excerpt from article:

"Wide receiver Jarvis Landry took his turn Thursday on The Rich Eisen Show when asked how Taylor looked during the offseason.

"Amazing," Landry told Eisen. "Amazing, man. His leadership, his arm, his accuracy and he's ready, man. He's the starting quarterback, and I'm sure that, obviously, the decision is up to [head coach] Hue [Jackson] and the offensive staff, and stuff like that. But I'm sure they've been highly impressed with [what] he's done through OTAs and minicamp.""

are they not testing for  pot right now ?

amazing?

okay.

good?  i might believe

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well he's surrounded with receiving talent in Cleveland. If he does well there then you could argue the Bills failed to give him a supporting cast.

fair take. we shall see shant we

8 minutes ago, The Red King said:

The signpost ahead..."Thread merge incoming"...

In your Rod Serling voice of course ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Excerpt from article:

I agree that he looks amazing.

Amazingly mediocre. 

Maybe with a star studded offense and weapons around....

NAHHHH...Mediocre

• Like (+1) 1

Excerpt from article:

So TT looks good in shorts ? 

Ok ?!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rubes said:

I could see our scheme and talent around him not playing to his strengths.

That said, I think he’s limited pre-snap as well. And that’s tough to overcome.

give him an elite team, and strong coaching and he can can be a good ball distributor against a stressed defense but he can’t be the center piece that creates the stress himself. In the right role he could go deep in the playoffs but he’s not a guy that’s a contender every year. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He had some pretty good receivers in 2016 who left & flourished in the NFC West.  So no, you can't argue that the Bills failed to give him a supporting cast just because his 3 top WRs, who he turned into mush,  were gone in 2017.  

• Like (+1) 3