Jordan Poyer family drama

43 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

"I just wanna know who convinced me to get married so young"

Benjamin Franklin and 10000 of his clones

Yeah, that was my first thought when I read her comment.

Of course, even if he drops her like a bad habit (which from her tweets, he probably should), she's still going to rake in the cash in maintenance (alimony) and child support.

Edited by Koko78

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, that was my first thought when I read her comment.

Of course, even if he drops her like a bad habit (which from her tweets, he probably should), she's still going to rake in the cash in maintenance (alimony) and child support.

What? He should drop her? Tough crowd.

40 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

What? He should drop her? Tough crowd.

Why not? She doesn't seem overly interested in being married to him anymore, and she wants to vent their dirty laundry on social media for all to see.

Even if he's completely in the wrong (which I'd wager he probably is), that's not really acceptable.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Why not? She doesn't seem overly interested in being married to him anymore, and she wants to vent their dirty laundry on social media for all to see.

Even if he's completely in the wrong (which I'd wager he probably is), that's not really acceptable.

...hope he had a prenup.....wreaks of "Golddigger 101".....uh oh.......

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

See that's a lot. She made some emotional comments on Twitter.  

Neither of them are acting in an acceptable way.

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

She's saying he's getting drunk all the time.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that.  As a fan, that was probably the most disturbing thing about all of this.  We need him to make steps forward and not back this year....:

• Like (+1) 2

Not saying this is what it is...could be that she was drunk or just angry and wanted to humiliate him...but it's possible she's getting that all out there in public in case she's in any way scared of him. Scared of what he might do if she confronted him in person. 

Or maybe I watch too much Law & Order SVU. But I think it's possible. 

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:09 PM, Happy Gilmore said:

Do you know this for sure?  I hope you're right, though.

Yeah, good point about Jeter; he played it smart.

Yeah.....I guess.......if you call getting herpes smart. And giving a basket of gifts in the hired car when girls leave in the morning after a one-nighter, including a signed baseball and a pic. Creepy man.

Jeter of course does not deny it just says it is a dumb story.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/11/derek-jeter-gift-baskets-rumor

Edited by cba fan

I'm sure someone's already mentioned it, but she litterally posts 10 pics a day on her instagram/snapchat of her ass and boobs. Not saying they don't have their marital issues, but she's upset that he's partying all the time when they have a young child, yet she's posting half naked photos of herself all day. I mean... Gotta find a balance here 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

Yeah.....I guess.......if you call getting herpes smart. And giving a basket of gifts in the hired car when girls leave in the morning after a one-nighter, including a signed baseball and a pic. Creepy man.

Jeter of course does not deny it just says it is a dumb story.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/11/derek-jeter-gift-baskets-rumor

Didn't know about the herpes part, and don't know to what extent the basket part is true.  What was smart was that he didn't get married at a young age and in the prime of his career when chances are it wouldn't work.  He knew himself well enough to not commit.  You might say this is wrong and is taking advantage of women, which I won't argue, but it takes two to tango.  Women have to use their head and think about the situation; too many in regular life/bar settings do not.  I'm not a baseball fan, but I at least was aware of Jeter's conquests, which was not a secret.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm sure someone's already mentioned it, but she litterally posts 10 pics a day on her instagram/snapchat of her ass and boobs. Not saying they don't have their marital issues, but she's upset that he's partying all the time when they have a young child, yet she's posting half naked photos of herself all day. I mean... Gotta find a balance here 

It's her job. She's an Instagram model.