Jordan Poyer family drama

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Ye gods.  I fear for the future of the human race, with writing like that around.

What were you expecting? Pulitzer prize-type material on an Instagram feud?

I think it's meant to strike a more comedic and relaxed tone, hence the writer stating they smoked a little too much weed before writing it. Definitely not taking itself too seriously.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:58 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Twitter 

You have descended to the depths of the tawdry world of twitter. Are you the go to gossip guy to find out who is cheating and screwing who? Inquiring minds what to know! :ph34r:

On 7/6/2018 at 3:05 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I get all the social media stuff and if done right, it can be great.  But things like Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram just shows me how many insecure and insane people there are in the world.

his wife makes money because she has a nice body and pervs look at it.  And when she has a problem with her husband, rather than speak to him directly, she puts her business out for all to know about it.  So insane and she may be right.

as for the partying, Poyer isn’t partying harder than the 86 Mets or Bills and cowboys of the 90s.  I wish more athletes would live like Derek Jeter: don’t get married during your playing career, don’t put your business in the public, and “date” models/ actresses.

Haha.  I have no kids and haven’t been divorced so I look younger and im to date younger girls so I tried to pretend I’m not as old.  But definitely the hangovers last a little longer and I’m getting crankier about the trash music people are listening to. 

Didnt Jeter date Jlo after the Diddy drama?

And wasn't he know for having a parting bag after they stayed with him overnight?

I understand your point, but if you were in Hoyers shoes or Jeters you'd probably be hitting Jlo or this crazy broad.

Guy is in his twenties enjoying the benefits of his social status. Putting off marriage or relationships until your mid 30s or 40s because of your career doesn't sound very normal or healthy either.

Their is a saying, don't stick your dick in crazy. He unfortunately did lol.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:01 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'm probably too much of an old fart to understand, but in this day and age of rampant identity theft, people make themselves "ripe pickins' " for what they reveal on social media....

I don't have a Twitter account or Facebook. But she's not giving out her social security or credit card number.

13 hours ago, JohnC said:

You have descended to the depths of the tawdry world of twitter. Are you the go to gossip guy to find out who is cheating and screwing who? Inquiring minds what to know! :ph34r:

Believe it or not I’ve been on Twitter for almost 10 years. I was a very early adopter (although I still don’t have Facebook). I follow all kinds of stuff. That was a retweet from Rob Quinn. In my defense I wasn’t following that trash site (although I do follow some). I stumbled across it.

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Believe it or not I’ve been on Twitter for almost 10 years. I was a very early adopter (although I still don’t have Facebook). I follow all kinds of stuff. That was a retweet from Rob Quinn. In my defense I wasn’t following that trash site (although I do follow some). I stumbled across it.

Don't be defensive about being a tweeter. You are in touch while I am not.  I'm a dinosaur who should be dismissively ignored. 

Are you aware that Ben Simmons is hooked up with one of the Jenner girls? ?

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Big deal, get a babysitter / nanny & Party it up.

That's actually a common problem in many marriages where Party Girl meets Party Boy and they groove on partying together.

Kids often change things for one or both parents.  There's this helpless little person, precious and full of needs. 

When both parents get that, it's all good.

When one parent changes and makes the kid the center of their world, while the other is "Party Business as Usual, Stick the kid in a closet (or hire a sitter ?) and Go!" it's a certain recipe for conflict.

It's not a matter of hiring a babysitter/nanny (though unless one chooses to hire a full-time nanny to travel with one, that can be a challenge when traveling with a baby).  It's a matter of one parent's head is no longer in the party game, and they want the other parent to also pull their head out of the party game and parent. 

Seen it over and over, not just with wealthy folks.  Can it be resolved without drama, if people are willing to compromise and able to discuss, sure!  But when folks get married based on implant size and bikini looks, they are probably not selecting for "top notch ability to discuss, compromise, and resolve problems"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's actually a common problem in many marriages where Party Girl meets Party Boy and they groove on partying together.

Kids often change things for one or both parents.  There's this helpless little person, precious and full of needs. 

When both parents get that, it's all good.

When one parent changes and makes the kid the center of their world, while the other is "Party Business as Usual, Stick the kid in a closet (or hire a sitter ?) and Go!" it's a certain recipe for conflict.

It's not a matter of hiring a babysitter/nanny (though unless one chooses to hire a full-time nanny to travel with one, that can be a challenge when traveling with a baby).  It's a matter of one parent's head is no longer in the party game, and they want the other parent to also pull their head out of the party game and parent. 

Seen it over and over, not just with wealthy folks.  Can it be resolved without drama, if people are willing to compromise and able to discuss, sure!  But when folks get married based on implant size and bikini looks, they are probably not selecting for "top notch ability to discuss, compromise, and resolve problems"

"Meet 'em in bar; lose 'em in a bar," was a popular saying in my younger years.