Jordan Poyer family drama

23 minutes ago, par73 said:

I don't believe in airing dirty laundry in public (although that is life now, I guess). As a Bills fan though, I see reason for concern if that is Poyer's current lifestyle.

How is this any different than most professional athlete's lifestyle? As long as he puts in the work, is in shape, is responsible and isnt doing anything harmful to himself or anyone else i could care less what he does on his free time.

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What’s wrong with “get off my lawn old guy(s)”?

Now all you kids....

Some of us aren’t loud enough??? 

Just my guess.....

44 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bitches be crazy...

I hate to be out-done. I can be quite competitive in certain ways. 

Edited by Augie

1 hour ago, par73 said:

I don't believe in airing dirty laundry in public (although that is life now, I guess). As a Bills fan though, I see reason for concern if that is Poyer's current lifestyle.

where there's smoke...

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My girlfriend (a lot younger than me ?) is always taking pictures and posting them.  I’m just like we are here and having fun who cares who else knows? Then she checks constantly on how many likes she gets.

i try hard not to be a get off my lawn old guy but man, getting your self worth from other people is insane. And I love my friends but honestly I don’t care if you’re on vacation or you just got done working out.  Everyone is so desperate for attention.  If anything, I don’t want people to know what I’m doing.

and I just realized I’m officially old. ?

Get your girlfriend to watch Nose Dive in the Black Mirror series.   That might help.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Imagine if social media was around in the 80's and 90's? The stuff that Lawrence Taylor, Michael Jordan, Barkley would be posting...

A few pages back, I wondered how the bickering Bills would have held up with twitter, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Imagine if social media was around in the 80's and 90's? The stuff that Lawrence Taylor, Michael Jordan, Barkley would be posting...

I doubt it’s what they would have posted, but how they would have been exposed.   ?

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

She’s been liking meek mills photos and vice versa ??

Watch out Poyer ?

Good. Maybe he will catch her cheating Oct 27th and it will send him into a rage fit oin time for Oct 29th and he will end Gronk's career

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

How is this any different than most professional athlete's lifestyle? As long as he puts in the work, is in shape, is responsible and isnt doing anything harmful to himself or anyone else i could care less what he does on his free time.

She's saying he's getting drunk all the time.

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m intrigued. Going to look for avion.

It's amazing

Did like 12 shots one evening after a bad day. Drank a bunch of water before bed. Woke up buzzed still and not hungover.

18 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Always keep two in the kitty.  The ability to easily say "next" when a trick is acting up is a cure-all for their ****.

Bingo.  But my bench is empty right now.  Commitment. ??‍♂️

12 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

It still goes on and we don't know about it.  To be at a party with Kobe Bryant you have to sign about 6 waivers women call "rapey waivers.".  Girl I am seeing dated Gasol for a while and had to sign these to be around him.  He is notorious for pushing himself on women; as was several other Lakers players.  This is across all sports. LeBron has one. 

There is also the no cell phones and such allowed