Jordan Poyer family drama

Surprised this hasn't come up here yet....  Poyer's wife, Rachel Bush, had some not so nice things to say about her hubby last night on the twitters.

She since deleted the tweets, but I captured a screen shot off my phone for you nosey mother######....  

vRHcKOU.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

She looks like my dream woman.  She sounds like my wife from hell (my wife is amazing btw).  I’m sure she has reason to be pissed but what the ****.  Tweeting this stuff is just not ok

• Like (+1) 10

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She looks like my dream woman.  She sounds like my wife from hell (my wife is amazing btw).  I’m sure she has reason to be pissed but what the ****.  Tweeting this stuff is just not ok

...she looks like EXTREMELY high maintenance while sounding as you said......

• Like (+1) 4

Can’t believe there would be drama with an Instagram model.  ?

honestly, this is why social media sucks.  She could be 100% right.  But what good does posting it do?

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She also wears outfits out to bar with her @ss hanging out.  There’s the saying no matter how hot the woman is, there’s some guy tired of her.

wirhout knowing her personally, I would not be marrying an Instagram model when I’m a millionaire football player.  But since he did, he probably should grow up.

and did she say he was gay?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

honestly, this is why social media sucks.  She could be 100% right.  But what good does posting it do?

Because insecure people now are obsessed with regurgitating their lives to the world. What could possibly go wrong. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

She also wears outfits out to bar with her @ss hanging out.  There’s the saying no matter how hot the woman is, there’s some guy tired of her.

wirhout knowing her personally, I would not be marrying an Instagram model when I’m a millionaire football player.  But since he did, he probably should grow up.

and did she say he was gay?

He got her pregnant.

26 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Because insecure people now are obsessed with regurgitating their lives to the world. What could possibly go wrong. 

My girlfriend (a lot younger than me ?) is always taking pictures and posting them.  I’m just like we are here and having fun who cares who else knows? Then she checks constantly on how many likes she gets.

i try hard not to be a get off my lawn old guy but man, getting your self worth from other people is insane. And I love my friends but honestly I don’t care if you’re on vacation or you just got done working out.  Everyone is so desperate for attention.  If anything, I don’t want people to know what I’m doing.

and I just realized I’m officially old. ?

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Thank you (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My girlfriend (a lot younger than me ?) is always taking pictures and posting them.  I’m just like we are here and having fun who cares who else knows? Then she checks constantly on how many likes she gets.

i try hard not to be a get off my lawn old guy but man, getting your self worth from other people is insane. And I love my friends but honestly I don’t care if you’re on vacation or you just got done working out.  Everyone is so desperate for attention.  If anything, I don’t want people to know what I’m doing.

I'm guessing you didn't grow up with social media; neither did I.  For the life of me, I can't understand why people are so addicted to it, especially parts detailing personal lives.  Why would anyone want to disclose this to the world?  News, yes, that makes sense.  Marital issues, no, keep that private.

Sounds like Jordan has taken to partying.  If true, hope he gets his priorities straight.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Welcome....  you were already in the club, now you just realize it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm guessing you didn't grow up with social media; neither did I.  For the life of me, I can't understand why people are so addicted to it, especially parts detailing personal lives.  Why would anyone want to disclose this to the world?  News, yes, that makes sense.  Marital issues, no, keep that private.

Sounds like Jordan has taken to partying.  If true, hope he gets his priorities straight.

I get all the social media stuff and if done right, it can be great.  But things like Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram just shows me how many insecure and insane people there are in the world.

his wife makes money because she has a nice body and pervs look at it.  And when she has a problem with her husband, rather than speak to him directly, she puts her business out for all to know about it.  So insane and she may be right.

as for the partying, Poyer isn’t partying harder than the 86 Mets or Bills and cowboys of the 90s.  I wish more athletes would live like Derek Jeter: don’t get married during your playing career, don’t put your business in the public, and “date” models/ actresses.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Welcome....  you were already in the club, now you just realize it

Haha.  I have no kids and haven’t been divorced so I look younger and im to date younger girls so I tried to pretend I’m not as old.  But definitely the hangovers last a little longer and I’m getting crankier about the trash music people are listening to. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

as for the partying, Poyer isn’t partying harder than the 86 Mets or Bills and cowboys of the 90s

Do you know this for sure?  I hope you're right, though.

Yeah, good point about Jeter; he played it smart.

50 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...she looks like EXTREMELY high maintenance while sounding as you said......

Most hot women are because they know they have 1000 guys dying to be with them so they try and use it to their advantage against you.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s at Micah Hyde’s wedding. Instragam story looks pretty fun.

It seems her issue is it happens every night not just a one time thing. If I were her and this is true I probably wouldnt like it either.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh.......is there a curing pill for THAT??..............

Its called give no !@#$s and do what you do.

• Haha (+1) 1