Bills will win the division this season

4 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

You heard it here first. We have young blood with great coaching. NE is too old & dysfunctional. NYJ are tearing it down. Miami? Yeah no idea...

It's more than confidence. This team will shock the nation.

When did they legalize recreational pot in NY? ?

5 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

NE is too old & dysfunctional.

I live for this day. I tune in every year, as I know one year, it will happen that the Patriots might have a number 9 in their loss column. I don't think it will happen this year, I mean either team could have won super bowl 52. Brady threw for over 500 yards. I don't really think his age makes a difference with him. Someday it will, but there is no evidence to back it up right now.

5 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

You heard it here first. We have young blood with great coaching. NE is too old & dysfunctional. NYJ are tearing it down. Miami? Yeah no idea...

Hard to believe the Bills are going to win the AFCE with a 6-10 record...but when they do it will most certainly "shock the nation"!

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If Allen were to be rookie of the year then yes I think we would probably win the division.  

As for Edmunds and rookie of the year, I think that would be a borderline miracle.  He turned 20 two months ago.  Look up his scouting weaknesss, 

• Instincts are average and relies on athletic gifts
  • Can be a step slow to diagnose
  • Lured by misdirection
  • Will take random downhill paths that trap him in the quagmire
  • Patience is lacking
  • Races ahead of plays and voids his leverage and run fits at times

Add that all up he is going to have a very difficult rookie season.  A savvy QB like Brady is going to play fake him  and misdirect him to death.

Well cut him now if he can not learn and be coached.

6 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

You're shocking the board.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I predict the OP will make lots of predictions and recall very few of them.

I'm waiting for the results of the 'Who's the QB vs. Baltimore?' contest (and mistaken proponents take their lumps) before I get too excited about answers for Rookies of the Year, which team will win the AFC East, and what does Belichick have over Goodell.

7 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

You're shocking the board.

Maybe someone's had too much (electro)shocking?  ?

7 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I'm with you in spirit!

10 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If Allen were to be rookie of the year then yes I think we would probably win the division.  

As for Edmunds and rookie of the year, I think that would be a borderline miracle.  He turned 20 two months ago.  Look up his scouting weaknesss, 

• Instincts are average and relies on athletic gifts
  • Can be a step slow to diagnose
  • Lured by misdirection
  • Will take random downhill paths that trap him in the quagmire
  • Patience is lacking
  • Races ahead of plays and voids his leverage and run fits at times

Add that all up he is going to have a very difficult rookie season.  A savvy QB like Brady is going to play fake him  and misdirect him to death.

wow, ballsy call.

Brady outsmarts a rookie LB.

7 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Those who agree with the OP: a couple hundred crazy Bills fans.

Those who disagree with the OP: the rest of the world.

What's your point?

13 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I saw this early today, but I was traveling and unable to comment. If you’ve bumped your head, I hope you are feeling better. If you had a “breakfast happy hour”, well.....who hasn’t had that occasional burst of enthusiasm? 

14 hours ago, Talley56 said:

You know, around this time last year I bet hardly anyone thought we would be breaking the drought last season.  Anything can happen.  Love the confidence.

The only thing that matters is you put $$$ down to back up your mouth or little whim wishes, at least if you are the kind of man who likes football.

18 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Not even close to first. We hear it every year all through the off-season. And the first was a month or two ago from some other benign nut.

Every year the Pats are over and the Bills have arrived till the season starts.

But it is indeed more than confidence. It's well past that into wackiness.

Edited by Thurman#1

23 hours ago, K-9 said:

Optimist season. Give them a break. 

Alright let me try: BILLS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL BABY WOOOOO!!!!! 

Happy?

This is a yearly thing. It gets old. I was once someone who said the Bills could have the best defense in the league the year Whitner gauranteed the playoffs. I've learned. 

Edited by Elite Poster
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Not even close to first. We hear it every year all through the off-season. And the first was a month or two ago from some other benign nut.

Every year the Pats are over and the Bills have arrived till the season starts.

But it is indeed more than confidence. It's well past that into wackiness.

And yet, one day it will come to pass. Not sure I'll be alive to see it, but it's coming. My fervent wish is that it happens because they finally are just plain bad, not because marsha and bellyboy retire or injuries mount up. Just plain suckitude. I want them all on board the cheatriot train when it runs off the rails.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Alright let me try: BILLS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL BABY WOOOOO!!!!! 

Happy?

This is a yearly thing. It gets old. I was once someone who said the Bills could have the best defense in the league the year Whitner gauranteed the playoffs. I've learned. 

Point is, it doesn't matter what lessons you've learned; there's absolutely NO reason to pee on someone else's Cheerios if they choose to remain optimistic heading into the season. What's the point of that, anyway? Is it simply to begrudge someone their optimism in the absence of any of  your own; to insist that others must wallow in pessimism because you choose to? It's no skin off your back one way or the other, so why?

• Like (+1) 3