Bills will win the division this season

You heard it here first. We have young blood with great coaching. NE is too old & dysfunctional. NYJ are tearing it down. Miami? Yeah no idea...

It's more than confidence. This team will shock the nation.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

You heard it here first. We have young blood with great coaching. NE is too old & dysfunctional. NYJ are tearing it down. Miami? Yeah no idea...

please scan in your wager of thousands showing this as a 1:1 payoff...  :D

• Like (+1) 1

Seriously bet it and post it.  Put your money with your mouth is.  Honestly, how great would it be to win money on the Bills.

ftr,  I’m betting at least $1000 against whoever the Bills are playing in the SB.  Covers your bases.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

You're 3 preseason games premature for this kind of talk.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I agree about Edmunds but it could be AJ/ Peterman playing like Jay Felder type football and not turning it over.

i dont think that beats the pats. that will get us two losses to the pats and maybe the same record but they win due to head to head record right? if allen is balling out he might beat them once and we end up with one more win. that's at least how i'm thinking

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

allen and edmunds would have to be in the rookie of the year convo for it to happen

If Allen were to be rookie of the year then yes I think we would probably win the division.  

As for Edmunds and rookie of the year, I think that would be a borderline miracle.  He turned 20 two months ago.  Look up his scouting weaknesss, 

• Instincts are average and relies on athletic gifts
  • Can be a step slow to diagnose
  • Lured by misdirection
  • Will take random downhill paths that trap him in the quagmire
  • Patience is lacking
  • Races ahead of plays and voids his leverage and run fits at times

Add that all up he is going to have a very difficult rookie season.  A savvy QB like Brady is going to play fake him  and misdirect him to death.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

If Allen were to be rookie of the year then yes I think we would probably win the division.  

As for Edmunds and rookie of the year, I think that would be a borderline miracle.  He turned 20 two months ago.  Look up his scouting weaknesss, 

• Instincts are average and relies on athletic gifts
  • Can be a step slow to diagnose
  • Lured by misdirection
  • Will take random downhill paths that trap him in the quagmire
  • Patience is lacking
  • Races ahead of plays and voids his leverage and run fits at times

Add that all up he is going to have a very difficult rookie season.  A savvy QB like Brady is going to play fake him  and misdirect him to death.

i'm not saying he will just saying if we want a shot at the division.  But he has some very great coaches coaching him.  

Just now, aristocrat said:

i'm not saying he will just saying if we want a shot at the division.  But he has some very great coaches coaching him.  

Understood.  Your original post was accurate, if those two are both in the ROY convo then yes, I think we win the division,  I believe the odds of that happening are about 5%.

If this team is 10-6 (or even 9-7) and makes the playoffs as a wildcard seed, that will shock the nation.  Winning the division will cause a full on panic attack in the media.

I think Edmunds play diagnosis noticeably improves on tape in 2017 as against 2016 in my opinion. Before I started my deep dive on Linebackers in February or so I had Edmunds as a early 2nd round pick who has all the physical tools but needs some mental work. He ended up with a top 10 grade -  I was so impressed.  DROY is a big call of course, but I think he is going to come in and be a significant upgrade on Preston Brown from day 1. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Only if the D is historically awesome which is a lot to ask.  Questionable O line and receivers, no reliable speed guy, unsettled QB position -- don't plan on scoring a lot of points this year with everyone loading the box against Shady.

I agree on good coaching and youthful energy and I feel good about 2nd place, but seriously . . . division champs?

45 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

allen and edmunds would have to be in the rookie of the year convo for it to happen

Edmunds I think will be.  AJ McCarron wins "comback player of the year"(if you can win that going from backup to starter).  Or perhaps Peterman wins it.  

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Edmunds play diagnosis noticeably improves on tape in 2017 as against 2016 in my opinion. Before I started my deep dive on Linebackers in February or so I had Edmunds as a early 2nd round pick who has all the physical tools but needs some mental work. He ended up with a top 10 grade -  I was so impressed.  DROY is a big call of course, but I think he is going to come in and be a significant upgrade on Preston Brown from day 1. 

Well certainly have done more research on him than I and I sure hope you are correct.  Just think, 2016 when you were watching him he was 18 yrs old, pretty incredible.

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think of how much Tre White improved, and think that with Frazier Edmunds has a chance to make the Pro Bowl as a rookie.