President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is what all libs think.  They don't want him in the SC so they don't give a **** if they smear him and destroy his career and life.  The ends justify the means, right?  The problem is that there are unintended consequences of actions like this.  You reap what you sow.

Case in point:

Now he's a rapist? Really? Kavanaugh is a rapist?

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Case in point:

"i believed her', because i have my own trauma that i am reliving. give me a !@#$ing break. i feel for her but.. get a grip. pick a place and a time to make this issue one that should be discussed. this is not it unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Case in point:

Uh...yeah?  Has been for four days now.  Didn't see the news over the weekend?

Hell, "rapist" is tame.  I've seen "serial rapist" and "sexual predator" since Thursday - before any other accusations came forth.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Kavanaugh admitting he was a virgin until his 20's should shut this smear right down.

Admitting that you are a virgin into your 20's is a thing that is almost impossible to admit and it takes massive balls.

Proof he's a rapist.  He couldn't get a woman to pay attention to him without forcing her.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Holy $&@!. It’s like if Ron Weasley and Napoleon Dynamite were caught in some sort of sick Jurassic park gene splicing incident.

Ok that was wrong...but these kids aren’t exactly “missing” gym class 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How come Anita Hill is assumed to have been telling the truth then?  I remember when it happened.  I watched/listened to most of it live.  There were holes in here story.  She followed him from job to job to job.  She was a federal employee.  About as secure a job as you can get.  Was also interesting that Ted Kennedy didn't say word.

I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but the assumption is she did and Clarence did it.

I'm wondering if Kavanaugh will pull a Clarence Thomas and NOT listen to her testimony (or so he said).  Worked for him.

She couldn't get past the question of why she'd followed her abuser from job to job (normal people would not do that). It rendered her testimony/story to be not creditable.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Proof he was shy around women and wouldn't know what to do if one presented herself to him.

Being unable to form normal, healthy relationships with women is a defining trait of serial rapists.  

In fact, between that "shyness" and his history of sexual assault, we're lucky we stopped him before he killed one of his victims.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Being unable to form normal, healthy relationships with women is a defining trait of serial rapists.  

In fact, between that "shyness" and his history of sexual assault, we're lucky we stopped him before he killed one of his victims.

No way to really know any of this.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Do we really know we stopped him?  How many women are missing in this country?  Isn't it curious we don't know where they are and we didn't know about these habits of his until now?  Can these two things realistically be unrelated?  

It should at least be investigated.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No way to really know any of this.

Those are both known facts that match -hell, define - the classic criminal profile.  I'll bet he used to wet his bed and torture animals, too.

How can we have a sexual predator and serial killer on the Supreme Court?

23 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Do we really know we stopped him?  How many women are missing in this country?  Isn't it curious we don't know where they are and we didn't know about these habits of his until now?  Can these two things realistically be unrelated?  

It should at least be investigated.

And given that Trump must have known about these questions before nominating him, he should be impeached on rape charges and conspiracy to commit murder.

(Yes, there's liberals who think this way.  You'll probably find these statements being made seriously by the end of the week.)

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Those are both known facts that match -hell, define - the classic criminal profile.  I'll bet he used to wet his bed and torture animals, too.

How can we have a sexual predator and serial killer on the Supreme Court?

And given that Trump must have known about these questions before nominating him, he should be impeached on rape charges and conspiracy to commit murder.

(Yes, there's liberals who think this way.  You'll probably find these statements being made seriously by the end of the week.)

We know there are missing women and unsolved murders.  We know the serial nature of Kavanagh's predatory behavior.  We know the FBI solves serial crimes. What is Trump hiding by refusing an FBI investigation?

What is getting overlooked is Kavagh's mind and how it could benefit our nation.  Lock him up but in a Hannibal Lechter way where he can help young Clarise's solve crimes like those he committed.

• Haha (+1) 1

Reports are that Avenatti has a source from "the State Department and US Mint" with "multiple security clearances" who at "grave risk to her life" that has evidence from multiple sources that Kavanaugh and Judge together not just participated in but organized multiple gang rapes throughout high school and college.

Ooooh...kaaaay.  :rolleyes: