President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Now she wants Congress to wait for her to incorporate.

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Time for the Republicans to grow a set and shut this **** down. 

Not following it that closely but absurd if they haven't scheduled the vote already, and told this !@#$ she can spew her lies Monday at 10:00, not a minute earlier or a minute later.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Grassley is a !@#$ing idiot to allow this to continue. 

This is such an obvious tactic to string people along, it reminds me of when I was single and dating...and I'd have walked away from a woman doing this to me much sooner than the Senate is.  

I've had to counsel a lot of victims of sexual assault.  The one thing they all have in common is the feeling of powerlessness that comes from experiencing the loss of control over themselves and their lives.  I have never seen or even heard of an assault victim, directly or via proxy, even thinking they could exercise this much control over an investigative process, much less doing it.

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Dianne Feinstein grabbed my scrote in the summer of '96......I said it, so therefore it must be true.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-14-at-11.45.10-AM.pn

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I've had to counsel a lot of victims of sexual assault.  The one thing they all have in common is the feeling of powerlessness that comes from experiencing the loss of control over themselves and their lives.  I have never seen or even heard of an assault victim, directly or via proxy, even thinking they could exercise this much control over an investigative process, much less doing it.

Because this isn't coming from a victim of sexual assault.  This is coming from an act of political desperation

http://scrappleface.com/blog/2018/09/21/kavanaugh-victim-asks-delay-to-finish-final-draft/

Kavanaugh Victim Asks Delay to Finish Final Draft

(2018-09-21) — The woman whose claims about a 36-year-distant sexual assault threaten to derail the Supreme Court confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh told Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley today that she needs more time before appearing at a hearing “in order to really firm up the details of the night in question.”

In a letter to Sen. Grassley from her attorney, Debra Katz, Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford said the invitation to testify about her allegations “came up rather suddenly” before she had time to fully collect her thoughts, and “assemble a coherent narrative.”

“I’ve been working on this for a long time,” said Ford, “but it’s still really just a rough draft. The plot is kind of hazy. The hero’s journey has no compelling force to explain her actions. I’ve got a loose set of ideas kicking around in my head. I have some characters, and a bit of backstory, but I haven’t even nailed down the location, or specific time setting.”

Ford said the most difficult part of finishing the final draft of her story is making sense of the protagonist’s character arc, the path of her inner journey.

Describing the outline to date, Ford said, “The hero suffers this somewhat vague, traumatic event. Tells no one. Muddles around for a few years, like most young people, but eventually slides into a modestly-successful, somewhat-satisfying career. She’s on the downhill side of that now. Yet, there’s always this nagging thought that she could have been more…made a bigger impact, made the world a better place, you know, protected a woman’s right to abortion. Then she remembers the traumatic event, and…I don’t know, I’m still noodling it.”

:wacko: Da fuquk.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

http://scrappleface.com/blog/2018/09/21/kavanaugh-victim-asks-delay-to-finish-final-draft/

Kavanaugh Victim Asks Delay to Finish Final Draft

(2018-09-21) — The woman whose claims about a 36-year-distant sexual assault threaten to derail the Supreme Court confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh told Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley today that she needs more time before appearing at a hearing “in order to really firm up the details of the night in question.”

In a letter to Sen. Grassley from her attorney, Debra Katz, Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford said the invitation to testify about her allegations “came up rather suddenly” before she had time to fully collect her thoughts, and “assemble a coherent narrative.”

“I’ve been working on this for a long time,” said Ford, “but it’s still really just a rough draft. The plot is kind of hazy. The hero’s journey has no compelling force to explain her actions. I’ve got a loose set of ideas kicking around in my head. I have some characters, and a bit of backstory, but I haven’t even nailed down the location, or specific time setting.”

Ford said the most difficult part of finishing the final draft of her story is making sense of the protagonist’s character arc, the path of her inner journey.

Describing the outline to date, Ford said, “The hero suffers this somewhat vague, traumatic event. Tells no one. Muddles around for a few years, like most young people, but eventually slides into a modestly-successful, somewhat-satisfying career. She’s on the downhill side of that now. Yet, there’s always this nagging thought that she could have been more…made a bigger impact, made the world a better place, you know, protected a woman’s right to abortion. Then she remembers the traumatic event, and…I don’t know, I’m still noodling it.”