President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm not sure if your being facitious here or not.

Some lughead here called me a mother!@#$er yesterday, because...who even knows why? The thread wasn't even that contentious. 

This isn't a place predicated on having civil discourse, but it's worth a try.

Good luck Poojer. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

No do not find that word racist...I have my own personal reasons for not liking the word 'retarded' due to it's connotations of how it is often used to describe others.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:
2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's not.  Some people think words only have one meaning.  They're usually the ones who think "niggardly" is racist, too.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

He's not.  Some people think words only have one meaning.  They're usually the ones who think "niggardly" is racist, too.

3 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I'm not

okay well... i don't know if you have emotional energy wrapped up in the word or not but i really don't believe anyone who is using the word has any malice directed towards you. a word is a word and it has linguistic value and meaning. if it is wrapping you up, chances are you may need to look inward and try to understand why a word is causing you distress.

just my 2 satoshi

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

No do not find that word racist...I have my own personal reasons for not liking the word 'retarded' due to it's connotations of how it is often used to describe others.

As I am aware.  And as the legal guardian of a mentally disabled adult...he's not retarded, he's mentally disabled.

Baskin, however....he's retarded.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have my reasons, it was simply a request.  I know it wasn't directed at me or anyone close to me...

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

okay well... i don't know if you have emotional energy wrapped up in the word or not but i really don't believe anyone who is using the word has any malice directed towards you. a word is a word and it has linguistic value and meaning. if it is wrapping you up, chances are you may need to look inward and try to understand why a word is causing distress.

just my 2 satoshi

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Some lughead here called me a mother!@#$er yesterday, because...who even knows why? The thread wasn't even that contentious. 

Good luck Poojer. 

see there's a difference here. i don't believe anyone called Pooj a retard.

sorry but the equation is slightly off.

10 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I wouldn't bet against her testifying. There are many more chapters in this still to come. 

I wouldn't either, but if it were up to me, it's Monday or nothing. The left has been sitting on this for months. Ford herself said she's been sitting on this for decades. She said she was doing this out of a respect to her civic duty. Her request for an FBI investigation is bogus, and any thinking person know this truth unequivocally.

They picked a day, time and place for her to testify. If she somehow is unable to be there short of being in the hospital in traction, then it's time to vote. Period. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have. They did several background checks on the man, he passed them all. When the dems sat on this letter for months, then referred it to the FBI, the FBI responded the only way they could: by saying it's a matter for local law enforcement. But the statute of limitations is passed... and she is offering no evidence (not even a date or location). 

Again, you just advocated Guilty until proven Innocent without blinking an eye because it fits your political view on this one issue. Do you realize how !@#$ing dangerous and disingenuous that is? Or don't you care?

DneFNsoU8AAGN-k.jpg

Wait, so now the FBI is bad?

I'm so confused :unsure:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Eat a dick "metoo"

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Good luck Poojer. 

This is exactly why I called you a liar, and mother!@#$ed you.

The post you made, which I responded to, contained absolutely no civility, and was steeped in passive aggressive horseshit, and dismissive and intentionally prejudicial language;  after which you had the unmitigated gall to accuse me of not being willing to engage.

Again, you reap what you sow; and you sowed mistreatment, then stooped to blaming others for treating you in the same manner you behave.

Your act is tired.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Wait, so now the FBI is bad?

I'm so confused :unsure:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Eat a dick "metoo"

"It is now.  When it had people like Strozk, Comey, and McCabe, it was on the side of law and order.  Since Trump fired all those people, it's become politicized, as their unwillingness to investigate Kavanaugh's history as a sexual predator shows..." [/Democrats]

Everything confirms their preconceptions, because anything that doesn't is a lie, fabrication, or part of a conspiracy to hide the truth of their preconceived notions.  Keep that in mind when the unredacted FISA applications are released.

22 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is exactly why I called you a liar, and mother!@#$ed you.

The post you made, which I responded to, contained absolutely no civility, and was steeped in passive aggressive horseshit, and dismissive and intentionally prejudicial language;  after which you had the unmitigated gall to a use me of not being willing to engage.

Again, you reap what you sow; and you sowed mistreatment, then stooped to blaming others for for treating you in the same manner you behave.

Your act is tired.

Not only shouldn't the alleged victim be heard, BeginnersMind should never be heard either!

TAKE YOU TO TASKER HAS DROPPED THE HAMMER... (from his basement wi-fi while wiping Cheeto dust on his pajama pants)