President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Remember those naked pictures I said I had of Ivanka and Melania?

A few things.

I don't remember when it happened
I don't remember exactly where it happened
I  don't remember how the party came together
I don't remember how either of them got in the shower with me.

I've been holding this inside, ever since it happened.
My therapist notes DO NOT mention Ivanka! Might be something in there about Melanie... 

I'll keep digging and share the pictures once I find them, I don't care how many people claim I'm delusional!

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, he's a liberal. He's either in on it or (far more likely) too stupid to know he's being conned.

Yeah but Buftex isn't one of the nutjobs or morons, so he should know better.  And I think he does.

But I know a lot of previously sane individuals who have gone full out TDS and bought into the screaming hysterics of the last two years.

The man should be disqualified for a number of reasons. First and foremost his unfounded belief that a sitting president is immune from prosecution for any and all crimes. Close runners up are Perjuring himself under oath during his hearing, and his complete lack of understanding of the difference between birth control and abortion.

So while I think that some healthy skepticism about the accusation of sexual assault is warranted, what the hell made people think he was a good choice to begin with?

9 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The man should be disqualified for a number of reasons. First and foremost his unfounded belief that a sitting president is immune from prosecution for any and all crimes. Close runners up are Perjuring himself under oath during his hearing, and his complete lack of understanding of the difference between birth control and abortion.

So while I think that some healthy skepticism about the accusation of sexual assault is warranted, what the hell made people think he was a good choice to begin with?

As usual you are misinformed and just flat out wrong. Explain why you think he perjured himself. Explain his position on birth control and abortion. When you're done with those lay out his complete position regarding presidential prosecution for any and all crimes. Back yourshit up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As usual you are misinformed and just flat out wrong. Explain why you think he perjured himself. Explain his position on birth control and abortion. When you're done with those lay out his complete position regarding presidential prosecution for any and all crimes. Back yourshit up.

Well, I will owe up to one thing: it doesn't seem to be perjury, just intensely misleading. But as to the others:

But in regards to prosecution of crimes, here is his law review article: http://www.minnesotalawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kavanaugh_MLR.pdf

Here are the quotes from it.

“I believe it vital that the President be able to focus on his never-ending tasks with as few distractions as possible. The country wants the President to be ‘one of us’ who bears the same responsibilities of citizenship that all share. But I believe that the President should be excused from some of the burdens of ordinary citizenship while serving in office,”

“the indictment and trial of a sitting President, moreover, would cripple the federal government, rendering it unable to function with credibility in either the international or domestic arenas. Such an outcome would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis.”

And here is the clip of him on C-Span explaining his argument in backing Catholic charites over providing birth control:  https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4747818/kavanaugh-calls-birth-control-abortion

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/06/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-abortion-inducing-drugs/1217561002/

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Don't forget the fact that the unethical bastard bought season tickets to the Nationals, and dared to have his friends reimburse him for their tickets! They should confirm him so they can impeach him for such ghastly behavior!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget the fact that the unethical bastard bought season tickets to the Nationals, and dared to have his friends reimburse him for their tickets! They should confirm him so they can impeach him for such ghastly behavior!

After what happened to Merrick Garland, I don't see how anyone can complain about what Dems are doing to stick the knife in this little brown nosing POS. Get him!! 

23 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Well, I will owe up to one thing: it doesn't seem to be perjury, just intensely misleading. But as to the others:

But in regards to prosecution of crimes, here is his law review article: http://www.minnesotalawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kavanaugh_MLR.pdf

Here are the quotes from it.

And here is the clip of him on C-Span explaining his argument in backing Catholic charites over providing birth control:  https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4747818/kavanaugh-calls-birth-control-abortion

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/06/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-abortion-inducing-drugs/1217561002/

Your c-span link was put out by Kamala Harris and was an abortion in itself. Kavanaugh's words on the clip were describing what the feelings of a group were that appeared before him. If the clip started a little sooner in the conversation that would be apparent even to dolts like yourself who allow themselves to be duped because of what you want to believe.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

After what happened to Merrick Garland, I don't see how anyone can complain about what Dems are doing to stick the knife in this little brown nosing POS. Get him!! 

Really? I don't remember the GOP smearing Garland. I don't remember the GOP making up lies to trash a good man. I don't remember the GOP importing paid protesters to cause scenes in front of Garland's children.

Please, tell us again how bad Garland had it...

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You understand that "immune from prosecution" refers to criminal prosecution, and not impeachment?

In other words, he's arguing that a sitting president needs to be impeached first?

Of course you don't understand that.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Really? I don't remember the GOP smearing Garland. I don't remember the GOP making up lies to trash a good man. I don't remember the GOP importing paid protesters to cause scenes in front of Garland's children.

Please, tell us again how bad Garland had it...

Why would you? He was never given a hearing or anything, so of course no one smeared him. Duh