President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

7 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Kavanaugh’s not too shabby, but we will see if he lied or not. No one is above the law in a constitutional republic. No one.

This whole charade is just Democrats pretending to resist before the midterms and/or launching their 2020 campaign run.  If they really wanted to resist they wouldn't of fast tracked the confirmation of Trump appointed federal judges in the Senate so they could have their recess.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Sad.  She's so abused and oppressed by toxic masculinity that she doesn't even realize it.

Does anyone else find it odd that this letter defending how quickly the other letter came out so quickly came out so quickly?  

It's almost like they knew there would be criticism of the letter coming out so quickly.  Is it possible the Russians had Feinstein hacked?  We should have Mueller investigate this.  If he is too busy find some other tall guy who looks half dead to do it.  I'm thinking John Kerry or the judge from My Cousin Vinny.

9 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Kavanaugh’s not too shabby, but we will see if he lied or not. No one is above the law in a constitutional republic. No one.

for starters, you do understand that we haven't actually resided as a constiutional republic for some time now, right?

6 hours ago, ALF said:

If the accuser could pass a lie detector test even though not admissible in court would sway me.

The only sensible solution is to have the anonymous party take a lie detector test administered anonymously and a quick summary of the test be given to us by a neutral party.  Al Franken perhaps, or maybe Al Sharpton. 

Whatever else happens, we need to slow down until someone else can be nominated. 

Jeez, DiFi...when you've lost the SF Chronicle

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s treatment of a more than three-decade-old sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was unfair all around. It was unfair to Kavanaugh, unfair to his accuser and unfair to Feinstein’s colleagues — Democrats and Republicans alike — on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Feinstein, a California Democrat, took the worst possible course by waiting until almost a week after Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing was completed to ominously announce that she had turned over “information from an individual” about Kavanaugh to the FBI, and adding that she would be honoring the person’s “strongly requested request” for confidentiality.

43 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Jeez, DiFi...when you've lost the SF Chronicle

They want her out. The jungle primary results of California (top 2 run in the general regardless of what party) has her running against Kevin de León - who is also a Democrat.  His platform is to the (far) left of DiFi. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The only sensible solution is to have the anonymous party take a lie detector test administered anonymously and a quick summary of the test be given to us by a neutral party.  Al Franken perhaps, or maybe Al Sharpton. 

Whatever else happens, we need to slow down until someone else can be nominated. 

Wouldn't it be fun if the other nominee were Barrett? I'll admit, I wanted her to begin with just as a stab to the heart of Kagan, Sotomyer, and (the sleepy one)Ginsberg. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Wouldn't it be fun if the other nominee were Barrett? I'll admit, I wanted her to begin with just as a stab to the heart of Kagan, Sotomyer, and (the sleepy one)Ginsberg. 

Trump held Barrett back for the next vacancy.  A potentially Democrat controlled Senate won't launch the same character assassination of a woman

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Trump held Barrett back for the next vacancy.  A potentially Democrat controlled Senate won't launch the same character assassination of a woman

I agree he's holding her back. It would be a shock for the Senate to go Democrat though. 

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Oh , you are being naive.

A conservative woman to replace the beloved liberal icon RBG ?

They will burn her at the stake.

Just now, /dev/null said:

I hope your prophetic in this... Ginsberg can't even keep her head up in an interview. 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh , you are being naive.

A conservative woman to replace the beloved liberal icon RBG ?

They will burn her at the stake.

This is what I expect... Chippendale dancers and all....