President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Vote no on Kavanaugh or the woman gets it.  <_<

You know what's ridiculous about this ad? They readily admit this woman is afraid of "huge bills" and "even losing her home" -- things probably brought on by Obamacare -- but we have to stop Kavanaugh because he may overturn her chances of getting treated for a pre-existing condition that isn't pre-existing because she's already getting treated for it.

Hey leftists..think first, then act.

Planned Parenthood’s business is killing babies …

and business is evidently pretty good. Good enough to spend six figures on anti-Kavanaugh ads, anyway:

WgL6QUYv_normal.jpgSam Stein

EXCLUSIVE -- Planned Parenthood is ramping up its anti-Kavanaugh campaign with new ad buy, website and multi-media push.

.HOW are they able to do this ???

We were told that they needed every dime of taxpayers money for "womens healthcare"

Liberals are scum.

Now, it’s important to note that Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a PAC and is technically distinct from Planned Parenthood, but those lines are pretty damn blurry.

Edited by B-Man

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and business is evidently pretty good. Good enough to spend six figures on anti-Kavanaugh ads, anyway:

.HOW are they able to do this ???

We were told that they needed every dime of taxpayers money for "womens healthcare"

Liberals are scum.

Now, it’s important to note that Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a PAC and is technically distinct from Planned Parenthood, but those lines are pretty damn blurry.

Lol, yes B-Man, we all believe you really care about life. Such good fellow you are. 

Anyway, Democrats are having to file Freedom of Information requests to get information on the guy who wants to sit on the court for life. Just let the people see them! 

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/400903-senate-dems-make-unprecedented-foia-request-for-kavanaugh-documents

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Planned Parenthood is freaking out about losing its money maker. And after they spent all that money on Kamala Harris.

“You already said you’re voting no.”

Cotton to Kamala Harris: no more Kavanaugh documents

FTA:

When Democrats realized that they have no procedural way of railroading Kavanaugh’s nomination, other than excessive demands of documents to slow it down, their level of frustration grew to a new level. Senator Harris is even on record declaring that “We’re looking at the destruction of the Constitution of the United States” with the nomination. Talk about hyperbole! She said it on MSNBC to host Chris Matthews so she was picking the right audience for such partisan drama.

There was a time that senators recognized that a president is entitled to his nominations, barring no extraordinary circumstances. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was nominated by President Clinton in 1993 and was confirmed 96-3. No Republican was under the impression that she was a moderate. It was even common practice to use voice votes for nominees up through the LBJ administration. That would be impossible now.

When Kavanaugh is confirmed, the man who was confirmed in 2006 as a federal judge will help set the path of the Supreme Court for a generation. Elections have consequences. Supreme Court nominations were the very reason many of us voted for President Trump in 2016. So far, he has validated that decision. Any day Hillary Clinton isn’t nominating a Supreme Court justice is a good day.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2018 at 11:19 PM, /dev/null said:

RBG looks old enough to be Abraham Lincoln's abuela

If you don't know what "abuela" means, be sure to include "clinton" in your Google search

she isn't an abuela, but for 2020 she should make sure her first magazine cover doesn't look like she needs a walker to get around

image.png.e1423852c3bebc784c132780d508f13e.png

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Kavanaugh is a white guy at a Washington Nationals game.  Ergo he is a White Nationalist

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

DkfdixEU8AAsvyE.jpg......I see him........there's Judge Kavanaugh !!

They've been throwing a tantrum like spoiled children since the election.  Now they're playing Where's Waldo

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Kavanaugh is a white guy at a Washington Nationals game.  Ergo he is a White Nationalist

They've been throwing a tantrum like spoiled children since the election.  Now they're playing Where's Waldo

They'd really have the goods on him if they could prove that he ever attended a Washington Redskins game.

Republicans reaping what they sowed. Who couldn’t see this coming. 

Have the hearing, approve Kav, and remind the Rep Senate how the Comstitution is supposed to work already. 

Both parties are proud of their mastery of politics of obstruction. It’s such a waste. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

34 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Republicans reaping what they sowed. Who couldn’t see this coming. 

Have the hearing, approve Kav, and remind the Rep Senate how the Comstitution is supposed to work already. 

Both parties are proud of their mastery of politics of obstruction. It’s such a waste. 

How?  How is this reaping what they sowed?  I don't remember violent protests when Obama won.  I don't remember Republicans preaching for violence against government officials.  I don't remember civilians shutting down government offices and impeding work, though, the whole BLM issue was not much different and only at the end but had nothing to do with 44's admin.   I don't remember Republicans targeting, shooting, or attempting to kill Democrats, but I do remember Democrats attempting to kill Giffords, Scalise.  I don't remember the GOP rewriting the process to get their nominees picked and elected with the destruction of checks and balances but I do remember them threatening returning the favor.

So, I think your TDS is overcoming you.  Buy a #MAGA hat, say hail mary pledge of allegiance 16 times and pray for Lord Trump's forgiveness then you should be fine.

Wait. I just said they should approve Kananaugh, both party leaders should stop obstruction but at the moment the Dems,  and I have Trump Syndrome?

The president picks. The Senate should approve except in egregious circumstances, of which this isn’t one. Get it done and govern for the country not the party. The Dems are embarrassing themselves. 

Edited by BeginnersMind