President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

What worries me is talk from the Left about packing the Court next time a Democrat holds the White House.   Of course that sets a dangerous precedent, but that never stopped the Left before.

That's going to go about as well as the time Roosevelt tried to pack the court.

Bloomberg reporter floats idea that Amy Coney Barrett would reverse Brown v. Board of Education, but…

donald-trump-wrong_new.jpg

I'm sure that you won't be surprised to read that the misleading tweet got the left in an uproar, and................ surprise

it gives a completely false slant about Judge Barrett.

This is what happens when political reporters try to play gotcha with law articles... The original misleading tweet now has almost 800 RT’s and countless QT’s from large accounts attacking ACB. ~Zero of those people read any of the actual paper or will ever retract.

Thumbnail

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Bloomberg reporter floats idea that Amy Coney Barrett would reverse Brown v. Board of Education, but…

donald-trump-wrong_new.jpg

I'm sure that you won't be surprised to read that the misleading tweet got the left in an uproar, and................ surprise

it gives a completely false slant about Judge Barrett.

It established the narrative, though.  So now it's fact.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't wait for Senators to ask the nominee if the President is above the law, should he have to testify in a criminal matter, can he ignore a subpoena, can he self pardon himself. Fun times! 

Everyone on the left have been ignoring subpoenas. It's only bad when the other side does it.

IS ANYONE SURPRISED?

VIDEO: Students hate Trump’s SCOTUS pick… before he made it.

This month, Justice Anthony Kennedy announced he would be retiring from the Supreme Court of the United States, giving President Trump an opportunity to nominate a potential replacement.  

Instantly, Trump’s political opponents began questioning the credentials of those who were thought to be on his shortlist for the position.

The same sentiment was seen on social media from pundits and members of Congress alike -- but what would college students have to say about the matter? Did they have substantive reasons for not trusting the potential replacement, or were they simply set on opposing any Trump nominee? 

To find out, I headed to New York University to ask students what they thought about who Trump had chosen to replace Justice Kennedy.

Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.  

“He’s quite extreme in his views,” said one student of the fictitious Judge.

“I saw it all over the news, that he’s like racist,” another student added, referring to the announcement that hadn’t yet happened.

“I saw the new nominee is like racist, and he’s starting a new wave of something very negative, and I’m really scared about the future and what choices he will make,” another pupil added.

When asked if she’d seen the online coverage of the event, one faculty member described witnessing “outrage… as it should be.” 

What else did students have to say? Did anyone realize the decision had not yet been made? 

Watch the full video to find out:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

IS ANYONE SURPRISED?

VIDEO: Students hate Trump’s SCOTUS pick… before he made it.

This month, Justice Anthony Kennedy announced he would be retiring from the Supreme Court of the United States, giving President Trump an opportunity to nominate a potential replacement.  

Instantly, Trump’s political opponents began questioning the credentials of those who were thought to be on his shortlist for the position.

The same sentiment was seen on social media from pundits and members of Congress alike -- but what would college students have to say about the matter? Did they have substantive reasons for not trusting the potential replacement, or were they simply set on opposing any Trump nominee? 

To find out, I headed to New York University to ask students what they thought about who Trump had chosen to replace Justice Kennedy.

Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.  

“He’s quite extreme in his views,” said one student of the fictitious Judge.

“I saw it all over the news, that he’s like racist,” another student added, referring to the announcement that hadn’t yet happened.

“I saw the new nominee is like racist, and he’s starting a new wave of something very negative, and I’m really scared about the future and what choices he will make,” another pupil added.

When asked if she’d seen the online coverage of the event, one faculty member described witnessing “outrage… as it should be.” 

What else did students have to say? Did anyone realize the decision had not yet been made? 

Watch the full video to find out:

I watched the full video, and it's pretty clear that most of those statements are made about Trump, not a non-existent Supreme Court nominee, and it was cut to make the students look dumber than they really are.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I watched the full video, and it's pretty clear that most of those statements are made about Trump, not a non-existent Supreme Court nominee, and it was cut to make the students look dumber than they really are.

Most public media interviews talk to 60 people and pick the two dumbest to reflect the biased narrative

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Most public media interviews talk to 60 people and pick the two dumbest to reflect the biased narrative

Yes, I'm well aware.  But this particular Campus Reform video goes well beyond that practice.

uukvbARLYn4EjpJM?format=jpg&name=small

Handmaids' Resistance gather at the Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. District Courthouse for a press conference about the SCOTUS vacancy and womens' rights.

What’s sad is that the only people there to see it where the media cameras.

Stunts and Gimmicks that's todays democrats.

Edited by B-Man

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

uukvbARLYn4EjpJM?format=jpg&name=small

Handmaids' Resistance gather at the Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. District Courthouse for a press conference about the SCOTUS vacancy and womens' rights.

What’s sad is that the only people there to see it where the media cameras.

Stunts and Gimmicks that's todays democrats.

Same morons were probably there protesting O'Connor 35 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1