The Milano Mosh

2 hours ago, Wo-Bah said:

I thought I was the only one who remembered that song.  I remember seeing S.O.D a very long time ago...Ahh, the memories.

Wasn't it just Anthrax playing a punk band?

I love that whole album, used to crank that thing up.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, MTBill said:

Wasn't it just Anthrax playing a punk band?

I love that whole album, used to crank that thing up.

Billy Milano was the singer (I am too lazy to look up who else was in the band.  I don't think there was any members of Anthrax in S.O.D.)  I remember songs like "The Career of Jimi Hendrix" and who could forget "P***Y Whipped"

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Wo-Bah said:

Billy Milano was the singer (I am too lazy to look up who else was in the band.  I don't think there was any members of Anthrax in S.O.D.)  I remember songs like "The Career of Jimi Hendrix" and who could forget "P***Y Whipped"

After S.O.D., Milano went on to form M.O.D.  Who could forget Ballad of Dio?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wo-Bah said:

I thought I was the only one who remembered that song.  I remember seeing S.O.D a very long time ago...Ahh, the memories.

I saw them in 1999 and M.O.D. a bunch of times.

1 hour ago, Wo-Bah said:

Along with Billy Milano, Dan Lilker (bass) from Nuclear Assault, Scott Ian (Guitars) and Charlie Benante (Drums) from Anthrax. S.O.D. did a lot of ten second ballads of dead people: 

Edited by Jerry Jabber

28 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I saw them in 1999 and M.O.D. a bunch of times.

Along with Billy Milano, Dan Lilker (bass) from Nuclear Assault, Scott Ian (Guitars) and Charlie Benante (Drums) from Anthrax. S.O.D. did a lot of ten second ballads of dead people: 

That's where the Anthrax came from!  Thank you!!!

It has been awhile.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Wo-Bah said:

That's where the Anthrax came from!  Thank you!!!

It has been awhile.

No problem! It's a shame S.O.D. isn't together anymore. Billy and Dan had a fallout with Scott and Charlie and haven't been on speaking terms in years. M.O.D. just put out a new album (first one in ten years). Billy is living in Austin, TX now. I just saw Anthrax a few weeks ago when they opened for Slayer (still awesome after all these years). 

2 hours ago, Wo-Bah said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormtroopers_of_Death

It had 3 members of Anthrax...  Another personal favorite was "Milk" and "Pre-Menstrual Princess Blues" (I look like I've been shot!)

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

Tony Manero was down with it.

Johnny needs to put a little more effort into it !

12 hours ago, MTBill said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormtroopers_of_Death

It had 3 members of Anthrax...  Another personal favorite was "Milk" and "Pre-Menstrual Princess Blues" (I look like I've been shot!)

everyone is afraid to mention Speak English or Die. :D

I like SOD better than Anthrax.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Johnny needs to put a little more effort into it !

everyone is afraid to mention Speak English or Die. :D

I like SOD better than Anthrax.

My favorite is “Seasoning the Obese,” which is a Slayer parody. It’s not on the original S.O.D. album, it’s off the “Seasoning the Obese” LP which also has “Raise your swords” (a Manowar parody).

• Like (+1) 1