VCR ALERT: 2017 Bills highlight film

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Idk but a TD there changes alot, how do you throw against Ramsey on the 1? Run 3-4 times, can live with that. I'm missing some plays , I watched the full game like a month ago and just felt like we should have won... The 2 biggest weaknesses from that game imo (Tyrod and Dennison) are gone..

that play has been talked about a ton on this board. especially in the weeks right after the loss. I dunno where you guys were for that. lol

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Yeah, I agree PTR.  I was on the edge of my seat that whole game... knowing that the longer it went on, the winner was going to be determined by a play or two...sadly, Bortles made those plays with his legs.  As much as I enjoyed it, conventional opinion seems to be that it was one of the worst playoff games ever.  If I didn't have any rooting interest in it, not sure how much I would have enjoyed it.  Now, the Bills/Broncos 1991 AFC Championship game... that was a true defensive classic!

I actually still have one...have transferred countless of old VHS tapes to DVD with it...I have about 300 Bills games on DVD. Lot of old NBA playoff games...Sabres games...old music things.   Ironically, the older games transferred from VHS to DVD look better than high-def recordings from the last 15 years or so...

Thanks for the heads up! I was at the game in January and agree. It was there for the taking. Broncos FG kicker boinked 3 off the uprights! Still amazing.

i, too, have many memorable Kelly era games on vhs format..?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Buftex said:

Pin it on the fridge: the 2017 Buffalo Bills higlght film will show on the NFL NETWORK on Tuesday, July 17th, at 6pm eastern.

Also, if you can't wait that long for some Bills action, NFL Network will show a re-broadcast of the Bills/Jaguars Wild Card "classic" on Wednesday, July 11th, 8pm eastern.

Back on your heads!

Great I get watch the Jags snooze fest on my birthday...yay *sarcasm* for me

10 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

that play has been talked about a ton on this board. especially in the weeks right after the loss. I dunno where you guys were for that. lol

It’s called sarcasm.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:45 AM, Rubes said:

Damn, good point. Why hasn't anyone talked about that play?

Still irritates me.

I wanted us to try to pound in it.  Coach Marrone likes to play big boy football.

1st down go bunch and hand it off on a dive over attempt.

2nd down (if needed) Sane as 1st down.

3rd down(if needed)  - bring in bigger guys and extra TEs.  Bring in Kyle in the backfield.  then run the play where you fake the handoff and a TE blocks, falls down, and then sneaks into the EZ for a easy toss an catch.  TD!  On to Pitt.  Oh well, we'll get 'em this year,.