VCR ALERT: 2017 Bills highlight film

Pin it on the fridge: the 2017 Buffalo Bills higlght film will show on the NFL NETWORK on Tuesday, July 17th, at 6pm eastern.

Also, if you can't wait that long for some Bills action, NFL Network will show a re-broadcast of the Bills/Jaguars Wild Card "classic" on Wednesday, July 11th, 8pm eastern.

Back on your heads!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Pin it on the fridge: the 2017 Buffalo Bills higlght film will show on the NFL NETWORK on Tuesday, July 17th, at 6pm eastern.

Also, if you can't wait that long for some Bills action, NFL Network will show a re-broadcast of the Bills/Jaguars Wild Card "classic" on Wednesday, July 11th, 8pm eastern.

Back on your heads!

Comcast moved the NFL Network off of our current package. I haven’t had the chance yet to call and see what the charge will be! I wish they dumped ESPN instead.

14 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Back on your heads!

Well, they made the palyoffs for a change, so there should be time for a couple commercials. ? 

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Comcast moved the NFL Network off of our current package. I haven’t had the chance yet to call and see what the charge will be! I wish they dumped ESPN instead.

I dumped Comcast for PS Vue a couple years ago. The sports package that includes NFL network MLB NHL and NBA and tons of other channels is 60$/mo. Best decision I made, I hated comcast.

9 hours ago, Buftex said:

Back on your heads!

It was a classic defensive performance by the Bills at least. Certainty limited the Jags more than any other team. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

The Jaguars game? Didn’t anyone DVR it? I certainly did. I figured I might have to wait seventeen years to see another playoff game. I’ve rewatched the first quarter or so. The rest of the ‘tape’ needs to last me until 2035. I’m hoping we still have TVs by then. (Of course I’ll be watching it from under water after the polar ice caps melt....right Mr Gore?)

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Jaguars game? Didn’t anyone DVR it? I certainly did. I figured I might have to wait seventeen years to see another playoff game. I’ve rewatched the first quarter or so. The rest of the ‘tape’ needs to last me until 2035. I’m hoping we still have TVs by then. (Of course I’ll be watching it from under water after the polar ice caps melt....right Mr Gore?)

More likely under sand which is where you seem to have your head stuck.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It was a classic defensive performance by the Bills at least. Certainty limited the Jags more than any other team. 

Yeah, I agree PTR.  I was on the edge of my seat that whole game... knowing that the longer it went on, the winner was going to be determined by a play or two...sadly, Bortles made those plays with his legs.  As much as I enjoyed it, conventional opinion seems to be that it was one of the worst playoff games ever.  If I didn't have any rooting interest in it, not sure how much I would have enjoyed it.  Now, the Bills/Broncos 1991 AFC Championship game... that was a true defensive classic!

13 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

I need one.  Too many VHS tapes that I still care about.

I actually still have one...have transferred countless of old VHS tapes to DVD with it...I have about 300 Bills games on DVD. Lot of old NBA playoff games...Sabres games...old music things.   Ironically, the older games transferred from VHS to DVD look better than high-def recordings from the last 15 years or so...

Edited by Buftex

The Jag game can be seen online. Helluva defensive performance .

Easily could have won, plays that shaped game that don't get brought up-

1st n goal at 1 , decided to throw to KB causing opi. Get 3 instead of 7.

The FG we gave up before half , again on the offense terrible play calling,had ball under 2 min, 2 incompletions + Tre White dropped a easy int at midfield ,still great play tho, Jags don't get 3, we possibly get a FG

The 40 yard McCoy screen that got called back by unnecessary hold in late 4th.

Point being we keep mentioning the lack of talent but ignore that we actually play great team ball and with Tyrod and Dennison gone , how could the O not get better?

Edited by JerseyBills

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

The Jag game can be seen online. Helluva defensive performance .

Easily could have won, plays that shaped game that don't get brought up-

1st n goal at 1 , decided to throw to KB causing opi. Get 3 instead of 7.

The FG we gave up before half , again on the offense terrible play calling,had ball under 2 min, 2 incompletions + Tre White dropped a easy int at midfield ,still great play tho, Jags don't get 3, we possibly get a FG

The 40 yard McCoy screen that got called back by unnecessary hold in late 4th.

Point being we keep mentioning the lack of talent but ignore that we actually play great team ball and with Tyrod and Dennison gone , how could the O not get better?

Damn, good point. Why hasn't anyone talked about that play?

21 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Damn, good point. Why hasn't anyone talked about that play?

Idk but a TD there changes alot, how do you throw against Ramsey on the 1? Run 3-4 times, can live with that. I'm missing some plays , I watched the full game like a month ago and just felt like we should have won... The 2 biggest weaknesses from that game imo (Tyrod and Dennison) are gone..

Edited by JerseyBills