John Kryk: (Beane) said that Colin Kaepernick would be a distraction

HOUSE

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I’m rooting for Tebow to make the Mets eventually 

cant knock his work ethic and drive 

agreed.

Kaepernick is no longer about Football either.
we can all consider his career over. By his choice or not, or a combination ?

I do like how Beane thinks in regard to Team building. as i suspected. Anyone coming to the Bills from herein will be of heart, focus and discipline.

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...guys like you and WL are purely "straight up shooters".....privilege to be able to read and enjoy your stuff......BTW, the check is in the mail......:thumbsup:

Plenty good folks here Pops !

you included !

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...think he's playing for the Mets double A club in Binghamton NY which is on the Roch-Cha-Cha Red Wings schedule.....will have to check and try to catch a game...

If he ever makes it to AAA I will definitely make my trip up to Coca Cola field downtown to see him 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

If he ever makes it to AAA I will definitely make my trip up to Coca Cola field downtown to see him 

...I screwed up Binghamton is double A...Wings are triple A....yet another damn senior moment...guess I shouldn't eat those Polident tablets anymore.............

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And I pretty much know which way you vote.  Personally, I don’t care about that BS either way but just want the best, non criminal, football team.  And if you honestly believe Tebow is a better qb than Kaepernick, you’re a moron. 

Matthews was thought to be our new number 1.  I think you missed all the talk about his good numbers in Philly.

Image result for person shocked

OMG
Edited by THE SLAMMER
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

He is still a distraction on this message board.

He wants to be a distraction.

32 minutes ago, fl az fan said:

Your avatar is a distraction :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I saw what you saw.

....................and Agnetha in tight white pants is the only "type" of distraction I will allow on game day.

Keep posting OJ Tom!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And I pretty much know which way you vote.  Personally, I don’t care about that BS either way but just want the best, non criminal, football team.  And if you honestly believe Tebow is a better qb than Kaepernick, you’re a moron. 

...so because a poster's OPINION differs from yours, he's a MORON?.......my, my how omnipotent.....good Lord look in the mirror.......talk about respecting opposing views......

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so because a poster's OPINION differs from yours, he's a MORON?.......my, my how omnipotent.....good Lord look in the mirror.......talk about respecting opposing views......

sure you did not mean omniscient ?

ask me how i know..

: )

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You are only one dreaming of creaming Kaep.

bleeecch.

isn't this a family show ?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TeboTi00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm

yes if you compare a 49% passer with a 17 td to 9 int to a 59% passer with a 72 td to 30 int ratio and is one of the best running qb who nearly won a SB, yes, you are a moron and have an agenda.  

I love Buffalo but a lot of these responses don’t surprise me. A bunch of WNY is very closed minded.  Racial intolerance probably doesn’t bother them.  Just let these “boys” play ball and don’t say anything.  

Kaepernick, who is a flawed dude, is one of the best 35 qbs.  And he risked his career and donated a lot of money to charity.  That’s a lot more than so called Patriots have done than condemn him.  

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Really dude?

If Kaep showed 1/10 the amount of dedication to football that he did to protesting the dubious claim of disproportionate police violence against minorities he'd likely have a job in the NFL.

This regime has been nothing short of consistent regarding their desire to have players that are dedicated to the process; there's no way that Kaep is that type of guy.

You seem to be falling into the all-too-familiar trap of mislabeling folks that don't agree on this issue...and you, my friend, are better than that.

I do however wish you a happy 4th

I don’t fully disagree with you.  I do wish Kaepernick said something and really seemed to fight for his career. I do Eric Reid wants to play and is a good player and can’t get a job.  

But it stuff like people comparing Kaepernick to Tebow or saying he is terrible is straight garbage.

ive been pretty consistent.  I thought Incognito was a pretty awful dude but until this year, he kept his nose clean.  I think Kaepernick is a better qb than McCarron and Peterman.  I want the best team possible.  We signed 2 guys coming off suspension.  And it’s a league that gave Greg Hardy a second chance and drafted Joe Mixon in the 2nd round.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

This truth continues to be ignored by those who think he 'deserves' to play in the NFL.

As long as its not the Bills.....lol

Image result for Funny person thinking images

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Breaking the drought in year one equals checkmate.  No one knows how this regime will turn out.  Personally, I will remain hopeful until the results prove otherwise.  I like a lot of what I see.

Seems like many here are so dug in from their positions on Sammy, Tyrod, Josh Allen, and whatever else, that they are almost hoping for failure- so they can come tell us all how right they were.

With regards to Kaep, do you really believe he is out of the league simply because of his social stances and the kneeling?  If Brady took the same actions would he be out of the league?  No.  Colin is unemployed simply because he is not good enough for teams to deal with all that comes with him.  Brady could tattoo a swastika on his forehead and still be in the league. 

I believe Kaepernick is a low end starter/ high end backup.  So yes, it’s why he’s out of the league.

i know it’s not totally racial but it’s a league where everything Cam Newton does gets vilified while Brady screams at his coaches/ teammates and it’s just that he really wants to win.  

But yea, I’d be very interesting if a guy like Rodgers did this.  I know some of the Wisconsin fans think he is too liberal for their liking anyways. Chris Long took a bunch of crap this year.

If Kaepernick was an exceptional talent, teams would be fighting to get him, complete with his "distractions" and everything else.

The simple fact is that Kaep's talent level + his PITA factor = blackballed by the NFL.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i think the c stands for crack....

I am not going there, but I do believe Biscuit fancies himself as an enlightened modern version of "Che" out to save the downtrodden! 

• Like (+1) 1

Playing in the NFL is a privilege. Being an NFL player is the result of hard work, determination, and talent. Kaepernick showed he was talented at one point. Kaepernick also worked hard and was determined early in his career. The opinion seems to be that Kaepernick is concerned with other issues that are impacting his ability to play QB at the level he once did. This is the reason Kaepernick is out of the league. Simply put , as Beane said, the level of play isn’t worth the issues it could cause. Anyone notice how well SF started doing last year when they got a legit QB? 

• Like (+1) 2