Shady McCoy: "I Have More to Prove"

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He certainly does not.  

If McCoy's been "scared off" the PED's because of these allegations, we might be getting a completely different product on the field.

If her attorney is allowing the league to speak with this young lady, she might be able to elaborate on those "needles" mentioned in her BFF's post.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

If McCoy's been "scared off" the PED's because of these allegations, we might be getting a completely different product on the field.

If her attorney is allowing the league to speak with this young lady, she might be able to elaborate on those "needles" mentioned in her BFF's post.

:blink: That's not how the league operates with investigations of PED usage from some Instagram post. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:blink: That's not how the league operates with investigations of PED usage from some Instagram post. 

:huh: So if she calls up the league with proof of Shady's PED use, they'll hang up on her?

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:huh: So if she calls up the league with proof of Shady's PED use, they'll hang up on her?

The proof comes from positive tests with subsequent suspension.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The proof comes from positive tests with subsequent suspension.  

So you're saying there's no way the league is conducting it's own investigation at this point?

31 minutes ago, #34fan said:

So you're saying there's no way the league is conducting it's own investigation at this point?

Not for PEDs based on some Instagram post.  PED tests are random in the NFL.   I'm sure NFL security is looking into the attack on the ex-gf for any involvement by Shady. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not for PEDs based on some Instagram post.  PED tests are random in the NFL.   I'm sure NFL security is looking into the attacck on the ex-gf for any involvement by Shady. 

I never said it'd be based on solely on some Instagram post... I'm just saying that if she contacted the league with verifiable evidence, it could fall under the NFL/NFLPA's

Reasonable Cause Testing Policy.  (See page 6.)

In which case he'd have to turn in a sample.

Edited by #34fan

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I never said it'd be based on solely on some Instagram post... I'm just saying that if she contacted the league with verifiable evidence, it could fall under the NFL/NFLPA's

Reasonable Cause Testing Policy. 

Yeah sure. His ex-gf is a credible source with him never before failing a PED test.  You're trying too hard. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Reasonable Cause Testing Policy.  (See page 6.)

Unless she has a video or photo of him shooting up the league would never even think about testing him.  The NFLPA would have a field day if they tested him based on hearsay.

11 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Unless she has a video or photo of him shooting up the league would never even think about testing him.  The NFLPA would have a field day if they tested him based on hearsay.

That's what's written there... "Sufficient credible evidence" Which could mean video, or even something else!  

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

She's not a credible source and he's never failed a PED test in his entire ten year career. 

Again,  ANY woman, man, or child with a phone these days could make a credible source... They don't all need to be good Christians.

Just now, #34fan said:

That's what's written there... "Sufficient credible evidence" Which could mean video, or even something else!  

Again,  ANY woman, man, or child with a phone these days could make a credible source... They don't all need to be good Christians.

The only person who alleged PED usage by Shady was the friend of the victim in an Instagram post that has been deleted.  Keep chopping though. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The only person who alleged PED usage by Shady was the friend of the victim in an Instagram post that has been deleted.  Keep chopping though. 

:lol: That's right, I almost forgot, -She may have verifiable dirt on him too!  -Just sayin'.

Just now, #34fan said:

:lol: That's right, I almost forgot, -She may have verifiable dirt on him too!  -Just sayin'.

Makes me wish she's post an incoherent rant about him trafficking human organs or being a deep-cover member of ISIS or something equally ridiculous, just to see how much traction it gets.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Makes me wish she's post an incoherent rant about him trafficking human organs or being a deep-cover member of ISIS or something equally ridiculous, just to see how much traction it gets.

Well, It would certainly get people talking... Especially if he purchased dry Ice and a cooler yesterday! :cry:

On July 13, 2018 at 9:53 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yeah sure. His ex-gf is a credible source with him never before failing a PED test.  You're trying too hard. 

How many PED tests did Lance Armstrong fail?

How about Roger Clemens?

The NFL testing routine is less than rigorous and allows for manipulation of samples.  This is a well documented criticism of the NFL testing program.  Former players have said PEDs are still widely used, yet so few players get busted every year.

Who knows if McCoy was/is a user (and really, who cares?), but citing "never failed a test" is obviously a poor argument, given the history of PEDs and testing in sports.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1