Nick Clark Buffalo Bills Rookie Tryout 2012

23 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Shot by a school principal, who then shot himself.  How unlikely is that?!  RIP, Officer Clark.

...a senseless tragedy......guess I don't understand why only ONE officer was dispatched alone when the wife's 911 message was that her husband was armed and threatening suicide versus SWAT......

Nick was an amazing young man our family had the privilege of knowing. My nephew (#33 in that youtube video) played ball with Nick at AU. We are saddened as a family at this loss. Always enjoyed hanging out with him and his family after the games. May he RIP.

On 7/2/2018 at 4:06 PM, KennyDavisEyes said:

RIP

Sad day here in Corning.

Was initially hoping it wasn’t going to be my brother’s best friend. Then when we found out he was ok, so I was hoping it wasn’t going to be my pregnant co-workers husband. Happily for her it wasn’t.

Then we find out it was this classy, already well-accomplished young guy. From my parents hometown and had donned Buffalo Bills colors too. Unreal.

Too young. Too much to give. 

I haven't been home in a long time, but it was getting pretty bad when I left.  I don't know how bad it is these days.