Average looking celebrities that you're attracted to

Linda Fiorentino was/is definitely hot and is by no means average looking.

Go stand on a sidewalk and watch regular people go by.  You'll see a lot of average looking.  I would say none of the celebrities in this thread are truly average looking.

So I just googled "average looking woman" and looked at images.

Here's a good baseline "average looking woman" to go by.  She doesn't stand out as hideous and ugly, or hot and beautiful.  She's just a normal looking female.  

How many women in this thread are on her level?  None!  They are all way higher.

tumblr_static_944665_575785185795509_206

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I wouldn't consider her average then. She was hot.

"hotties on Melrose Place" are not average. You think they got on the show for their acting ability?

No. It's because they're hotties.

Did I say they were average?

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Linda Fiorentino was/is definitely hot and is by no means average looking.

Go stand on a sidewalk and watch regular people go by.  You'll see a lot of average looking.  I would say none of the celebrities in this thread are truly average looking.

So I just googled "average looking woman" and looked at images.

Here's a good baseline "average looking woman" to go by.  She doesn't stand out as hideous and ugly, or hot and beautiful.  She's just a normal looking female.  

How many women in this thread are on her level?  None!  They are all way higher.

There are plenty of acceptable candidates here. Just need to get it back on track.

I present to you...Jackie Tohn

jackie-tohn-feat-uproxx.jpg