Average looking celebrities that you're attracted to

18 hours ago, Doc said:

She was very attractive...until you heard her speak.  But that was an act, like Rosie Perez's was.

Fran Drescher was always done up as a tease with short skirts as opposed to everyday clothing.  Just like Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny.  Good looking but let's see her done up as Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch and see how much the guys pant.  I did not mind one bit when girls I knew in college went all out in clothing but a guy was in for a surprise when you saw them for breakfast sans the evening outfit.

45 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Fran Drescher was always done up as a tease with short skirts as opposed to everyday clothing.  Just like Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny.  Good looking but let's see her done up as Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch and see how much the guys pant.  I did not mind one bit when girls I knew in college went all out in clothing but a guy was in for a surprise when you saw them for breakfast sans the evening outfit.

That's an impossibly high standard to set.  If you saw most hot women without being made-up, you'd be shocked.  But the thing is, you can't put lipstick on a pig and expect it to look like a fox. 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's an impossibly high standard to set.  If you saw most hot women without being made-up, you'd be shocked.  But the thing is, you can't put lipstick on a pig and expect it to look like a fox. 

Plenty of hot women that don't need to rely on aids such as make up or fancy clothes.  I see them out and about at Wegman's, church, clerking at area businesses, etc..  Yes, the outfits that Tomei wore in MCV made a very attractive woman even hotter but the same could be said about a good dozen women I see on a weekly basis.  

12 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Jill.jpg

Patricia Richardson as the MILFY Jill Taylor. Hotter than Heidi the tool girl, in my opinion.

I felt the same way about the chicks in According To Jim:

courtney-thorne-smith-kimberly-williams-paisley-according-to-jim-2001-C3CB5F.jpg

TV networks mastered the art of "hot mom"

Edited by LeGOATski

On 7/2/2018 at 3:21 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Julia Louis Dreyfus.  She's decently pretty but watching her on Seinfeld....how can you not fall in love with Elaine?

In her late 50's....still to me looks good.

Image result for Elaine Benes

Suzy Kolber is the other. 

Image result for suzy kolber

I just watched Young Sheldon.  Assuming that we can have more than one interest Zoe Perry could be one celeb that could fill the bill.  

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, Fadingpain said:

Despite being somewhat heavy set and having more average looks, I think Amy Shumer is hot as hell, if you watch her in interviews and what not.  She has a lot of charisma and natural sexiness that transcends her appearance.

Amy+Schumer+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Cu

NO to Amy Schumer... Unless it came with enough alcohol for me to charge her with rape

th?id=OIP.bBZq-78tXsPI3-UKl5Dv5gHaE8&pid

I'll take two Dana Perinos to-go, please.

th?id=OIP.ePp7X5kFMg-94QKR0MMLvgHaGz&pid

Kate Bolduan would get it.

th?id=OIP.IzJ7tg1fiNwRpy6PQP7bSwHaKH&pid

Eva Green can certainly get her turn as well.

Don’t like her personality much but I suppose Kathie Lee Gifford isn’t bad looking per say

Susan Lucci as well.  Lol although the power of make up and air brushing in these shots 

DDB0023B-F95F-4A61-82C1-1C0E4FF02B65.jpeg

2389F289-D591-4E65-ABAD-9D054E452F9E.jpeg

Edited by Another Fan

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

Surely, you must be familiar with Alex Wagner?         

I am!

My wife and I used to put the Today show on in the morning as background noise during breakfast. Lately the silly, mindless drivel of NBC has become too annoying to tolerate. We briefly tried ABC and now we have settled on CBS. Alex Wagner is a bonus for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1