Average looking celebrities that you're attracted to

The SNL chicks mentioned above are too attractive for this thread IMO.

Neither is average looking.

Princess Diana had an attractiveness that overcame her raw appearance.

She was really not what you'd call pretty.  Too much noble inbreeding in those genes!

princess-diana.jpg&q=82

Edited by Fadingpain

50 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

She was really not what you'd call pretty.  Too much noble inbreeding in those genes!

princess-diana.jpg&q=82

Kate McKinnon is gross.     Cecily Strong is fiiiiiiiiiiiine as is fey. 

17 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I’m reluctant to post this because of the whole hard core left wing situation, but I’m a sucker for big, sleepy eyes....

giphy.gif

I've seen her reporting and yes the whole militant left wing college student tripe is hard to get past despite her appearance.  She would be above average except she is carrying 15 pounds too much weight.  I suspect being significantly overweight is why you do not see Kelly O'Donnell anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

princess-diana.jpg&q=82

And here I thought maybe I was wrong, but then you said Princess Diana wasn’t pretty.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

On 7/2/2018 at 5:02 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Depending on how she's photographed, Sarah Jessica Parker can be 'smokin' hot', or 'Yama Hama, it's fright night!'

Basically, with or without a bag over her head.

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Have not seen much of her but she probably falls in the category of "clothes makes the girl."  Her face will never allow her to become a 10 but the right outfit would make a guy worry a whole lot less about that.

That goes for a lot of women.  The difference between "average" and "wow" can easily come down to makeup, hair, and outfit.  For example, the following perfectly average looking lady:

53-36910-marilyn-2-1473965063.jpg

Is Marilyn Monroe.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Basically, with or without a bag over her head.

That goes for a lot of women.  The difference between "average" and "wow" can easily come down to makeup, hair, and outfit.  For example, the following perfectly average looking lady:

53-36910-marilyn-2-1473965063.jpg

Is Marilyn Monroe.

Utterly terrible example.  Look at the jawline, cheekbones, overall facial structure.  I get that some guys need makeup and long hair to see beauty, but for the rest of us that is not an average looking face.

I think Sarah Jessica Parker in her prime is a great example with the caveat that her long face/nose is a deal breaker for some.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Renée Felice Smith / Nell Jones / NCIS: Los Angeles

Some episodes she does it for me -- others, not so much.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nell.jpg

MV5BMjMzNTE4ODI5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgyNzQ1ODE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,667,1000_AL_.jpg

I think in real life she's probably an absolute 10.  Average on TV is still hotter than anything kicking around the local watering holes. 

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Iowa politicians do it for me for some reason

image.jpeg.664507ff1bc2b2dd1aba4b6bac09e86b.jpegimage.jpeg.928536fe7c6c85007fd8495004a0701d.jpeg

Gov Kim Reynolds                              Sen. Joni Ernst

You just know those women ask to see the manager at every restaurant they go to :D 

• Like (+1) 1