#WalkAway

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It’s 33 percent of those who are willing to go on record for Trump

doesn't count all the support that refuses to talk about their vote

Without a doubt. I have a MAGA hat but it's never been worn. I don't do bumper stickers either and if I were polled I'd give them some bs or just hang up.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Without a doubt. I have a MAGA hat but it's never been worn. I don't do bumper stickers either and if I were polled I'd give them some bs or just hang up.

I’m huge enough to do that but can’t be bothered

worst thing done was walking out of Ohio Stadium with friends who were wearing Michigan gear and facing the laughing gauntlet after another tOSU win

Edited by row_33

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

In that clip with the bearded guy who gets the sign ripped out of his hands by the crazy college student (24 seconds or so in)... I wish he had been better prepared. He should have had dozens more signs in his pocket, and just stood there and kept pulling it out when she knocked it away. He was SO close to becoming my hero  :lol: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some are reporting he is switching parties, some are reporting he may...

Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties

Democratic Rep. Jeff Van Drew (N.J.) will switch political parties after voicing opposition to impeachment, sources told The Hill.

Van Drew has begun informing his staff and fellow New Jersey delegation members that he will leave the Democratic Party, Democratic aides said. His decision comes after a lengthy Friday meeting with President Trump. 

Van Drew is one of just two Democratic lawmakers who voted against launching an impeachment inquiry into Trump. He is a member of the centrist Blue Dog caucus. 

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Black voter support for Trump at ‘highest levels’ and could seal 2020 win

by Paul Bedard

Original Article

Kanye West isn’t the only one anymore.A growing number of polls show that President Trump is gaining the support of black voters above what any Republican president has ever received. Both Emerson Polling and Rasmussen Reports have it at about 34%, a stunning number. And a new Zogby Analytics survey found that African American support is at the “highest levels of the year,” driven by a strong economy, historically low black unemployment, and Trump’s agenda to support minority small businesses, historically black colleges and universities, and passage of criminal justice reform.

• Like (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 9:14 AM, B-Man said:

Black voter support for Trump at ‘highest levels’ and could seal 2020 win

by Paul Bedard

Original Article

Kanye West isn’t the only one anymore.A growing number of polls show that President Trump is gaining the support of black voters above what any Republican president has ever received. Both Emerson Polling and Rasmussen Reports have it at about 34%, a stunning number. And a new Zogby Analytics survey found that African American support is at the “highest levels of the year,” driven by a strong economy, historically low black unemployment, and Trump’s agenda to support minority small businesses, historically black colleges and universities, and passage of criminal justice reform.

the pollsters have already decided that 95% went for the Dem candidate in 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Small, but vocal crowd in North Philly....................sounds good.

JANUARY 17, 2020

Black Voices for Trump meeting draws crowd to North Philly Church

Discussion of the president's impact on the African American community, in their view was positive: in winning jobs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/29/2019 at 3:10 PM, B-Man said:

MRPpbIFF_bigger.jpg

Daniel Cameron

This is what the —a “tolerant,” left-leaning newspaper—thinks about black folks who dare to be Republican. You’re a racist following the KKK unless you hate . Let’s make history on November 5th and show we don’t take orders from the elites anymore.

Sheeple gonna be sheeple man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Politico’s Maya King reported last night on a survey conducted by BlackPAC, a group dedicated specifically to the political strength of that demographic. According to their data, it is neither enthusiastic nor united, with a third of all respondents dissatisfied with the entire Democratic presidential field and the direction of the party. A small but dangerous percentage might be listening to the man in the White House as a result.

• Like (+1) 1