#WalkAway

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well now I assume we all want to know what our browser extensions would be.  

We need a separate thread for that. It would be fun.

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, whatever. This guy is a total moron! 

The ‘Jexodus’ movement encourages Jewish people to leave the Democrat Party. Total disrespect! Republicans are waiting with open arms. Remember Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal! @OANN@foxandfriends

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2019

Says the guy who earns his living by folding towels at the laundromat.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Having the comment section of a congressional session overrun my white nationalists will do that.

I mean, having violent religious extremists arounds puts a damper on things, unless they're yours, right?

You're incorrect. As usual. 

I notice you haven't come back into any of the Russian threads since the news broke that you've been lied to for two plus years. You want to be mad at someone, be mad at your chosen sources for news and information that shined you on for two years over a fantasy. 

Once you cut off your supply of fake news and propaganda, maybe then you'll be able to see clearly. That's all I've ever been pushing you to do: think for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Having the comment section of a congressional session overrun my white nationalists will do that.

I mean, having violent religious extremists arounds puts a damper on things, unless they're yours, right?

Clayton Bigsby

https://twitter.com/NetworksManager/status/1115656771933175814

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

kinda wish i had watched this hearing...

listen to Lieu's clip before Candace's. also, pay close attention to Lieu's body language (especially his darting eyes) after Candace calls him out.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1115675153990438912

Lieu's a bad guy. 

He is a liar, a coup plotter, and takes money from a guy who kills young black men for sport. 

Everything you need to know about Lieu can be summed up in this exchange. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

kinda wish i had watched this hearing...

listen to Lieu's clip before Candace's. also, pay close attention to Lieu's body language (especially his darting eyes) after Candace calls him out.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1115675153990438912

I took two things away from this post.

1. Calling Lieu a #### sucker is an insult to #### suckers

2.  I've not heard of Candace Owens before but I think I'm in love.  She is beautiful, well spoken, and takes ***** from no one.  All qualities in a woman I love. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Regarding Jack Posobiec's tweet, I have only watched snippets of the whole thing committee hearing, but what the heck was that about?

He photoshopped a photo on the phone.

Buck is a far-left donor who has had two young, black gay boys die in his West Hollywood home in the last 18 months.

Lieu took a bunch of Buck's money, even after the second boy was found.

No one has questioned Buck yet as to why young, black, gay men keep ending up dead at his house.

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He photoshopped a photo on the phone.

Buck is a far-left donor who has had two young, black gay boys die in his West Hollywood home in the last 18 months.

Lieu took a bunch of Buck's money, even after the second boy was found.

No one has questioned Buck yet as to why young, black, gay men keep ending up dead at his house.

And they showed Bucks “home” where they guys died. I’m not sure what the deal is but it looks like an apartment in the barrio. 

6B23956D-5827-4023-A93A-EAA1E8555802.jpeg