#WalkAway

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I would say scapegoating immigrants is demonizng them. Calling them rapists and murderers, gang members, etc. that's straight up evil. Trump made a political movement on demonizing immigrants. And your "same rights" argument is just code word for doing nothing to help anyone. No healthcare etc. And you are for having the government get out of health care, right? So there ya go. 

Oh, I don't need to go back 23 years, but that's the biggest instance of domestic terrorism in our history. But at Charlottesville it was a right winger that killed someone, and others were arrested that shot guns, not to mention the Nazis that literally stood outside a Synogoue. 

I lied? About? 

Going after immigrants is all part of divide and conquer 

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bbd3b3b486d666a731

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I would say scapegoating immigrants is demonizng them. Calling them rapists and murderers, gang members, etc. that's straight up evil. Trump made a political movement on demonizing immigrants. And your "same rights" argument is just code word for doing nothing to help anyone. No healthcare etc. And you are for having the government get out of health care, right? So there ya go. 

Oh, I don't need to go back 23 years, but that's the biggest instance of domestic terrorism in our history. But at Charlottesville it was a right winger that killed someone, and others were arrested that shot guns, not to mention the Nazis that literally stood outside a Synogoue. 

I lied? About? 

Its not evil if they are actually doing it, and the media nut sucklers do their best to repress it when it happens.

If just one illegal person commits rape, murder, or are gangbang'ing it's one too many.

If you post this stuff tell the damn  truth, no one is scapegoating legal immigrants,

It's the illegal ones that do commit crimes people are upset about.

You always go back to Charlottesville, but sorry one nut does not represent me or half the country, so stop.

Ya you're lying.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I lied? About? 

You couldn't get through the first line without being dishonest. The absurdity of your scapegoating claim aside, you intentionally said immigrants when you know the controversy is specific to illegal immigrants because using the accurate terminology hurts your side.

Charlottesville is a dishonest example because you're trying to draw an equivalence between the rogue actions of one person in a  fringe group condemned by virtually everyone on the right, and an organized group that intentionally incites violence on a regular basis that is often defended and rarely condemned by the mainstream left.

Your claim about demeaning immigrants is also a lie. It is a fact that Mexican drug cartels, whose members are by definition gang members, and many of whom are murderers and rapists, traffic drugs and sex slaves across the unsecured border with great regularity. No one with a functional understanding of the English language and a shred of objectivity can claim that President Trump was declaring all illegals fall into that category, much less all Mexicans or immigrants. As usual, you have to mischaracterize because the truth hurts your position.

You're really proving my point. Every single response you've had has been filled with mischaracterizations, half-truths, and flat out lies.

If you were right you wouldn't have to do that. You could just tell the truth like I do.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

My utter failure at reading polls? 

You are claiming the polls are lies. Any proof of that? 

I didn't say they were lies.  Please read it again.  It's simple, you over sample a given population and then use that poll data to push whatever agenda you wish.  Remember Hillary's landslide presidential vicory in 2016?  Me either.

35 minutes ago, Chimp said:

I didn't say they were lies.  Please read it again.  It's simple, you over sample a given population and then use that poll data to push whatever agenda you wish.  Remember Hillary's landslide presidential vicory in 2016?  Me either.

What, this isn't a picture of her inauguration party?

Hillary's inauguration crowd.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chimp said:

It's been years now...why are people still responding to this guy? He clutters up the threads with nonsense.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Chimp said:

So you are saying they ARE dishonest, blah blah blah, just another turn of the "everyone is out to get us" argument. Flush