BEAT LOUDER?

5 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

I just received my season tickets.  The best marketing campaign slogan they could come up was One Heart BEAT LOUDER?  We need to bring Russ back.

Maybe they’ll replace the train whistle with the sound of a beating heart.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

!@#$ it. I'm done with The bills. 28 years of fanhood down the drain. 

1) McDermott claps too much

2) Beat Louder???? Seriously?

3) Threats by the front office to move the team to Hamilton, ONT

4) Treating Tashard Choice like minimum wage laborer (you're hired, you're fired, you're hired, you're fired...)

I'm so done with this team.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

1) McDermott claps too much

2) Beat Louder???? Seriously?

3) Threats by the front office to move the team to Hamilton, ONT

4) Treating Tashard Choice like minimum wage laborer (you're hired, you're fired, you're hired, you're fired...)

I'm so done with this team.

Not to mention Jay Cutler AND Jordan Palmer, the heart of those 9-7 Bears teams, still walk the streets as free agents. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Why do you need a marketing campaign? You're a Bills fan and season ticket holder....who cares about marketing.....I don't buy tickets based on marketing

Been saying this for more than a decade. All they have to do is put out a decent team (for once), and they could save all the salaries of everyone in marketing and pr. Heck, Buffalo will purchase record amounts of season tickets when the team is barely 8-8.

It's the Bills in Buffalo. Easiest job in the country.

• Like (+1) 1

I've never seen a McDonald's commercial that was well written, or well acted, or otherwise particularly memorable. At least not the ones aimed at adults. They don't need to be. For this same reason, the Bills only have to go half assed on marketing schemes, because they know their consumer base will eat it up, regardless of what the "slogan" is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DasNootz said:

I just received my season tickets.  The best marketing campaign slogan they could come up was One Heart BEAT LOUDER?  We need to bring Russ back.

Right up there with "RUN DEEP".  I'd love to know how many countless marketing meetings are held, only to end up with "RUN DEEP" and "BEAT LOUDER"