Kam Chancellor thinks he has played his last game

Football is no respecter of persons.  This is one reason you can't blame players for trying to get paid as much as they can.  There's no guarantee that tomorrow they're going to have a career as aplayer any more.  He's fortunate that he has a guaranteed contract for a couple more years.

14 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I was at the Bills-Seahawks game in '99 at the Kingdome. Some fans got so drunk they started throwing batteries at our group -- most of whom were women -- forcing us to leave before halftime. Most piece-o-crap fans we have ever encountered.

I'm not NOT enjoying the implosion. :beer:

Were the batteries brought into the stadium for purposes of throwing if needed?  If not, where did they come from?

How do you know they were batteries?  Did you see one hit the ground near you and pick it up or what?

Seems like a BS story.  The batteries, that is, not that someone might throw something at you at a football game.

7 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Were the batteries brought into the stadium for purposes of throwing if needed?  If not, where did they come from?

How do you know they were batteries?  Did you see one hit the ground near you and pick it up or what?

Seems like a BS story.  The batteries, that is, not that someone might throw something at you at a football game.

It started with popcorn. Then came hotdog bits. The more alcohol they consumed, the worse it got -- soda was next. One AAA battery hit my girlfriend and the second hit a fellow Seahawks fan in front of us. They were so drunk they started slurring, "Hey, Buffalo Bullsh*tters! Go back to your sh*thole!" Nonsense like that.

Believe what you want; makes zero difference to me. ?

Edited by Golden Goat

13 hours ago, MJS said:

And there are still people out there who try to defend that play. It is still one of the worst play calls in Superbowl history, and there is absolutely no defending it, especially considering the down and distance.

Not defending it, but in retrospect, Lockette was open but Wilson just badly missed him.

Ugh...it drives me mad that that's what led to another ring on Brady's finger. The LAMB - or whatever animal people call him these days - would be 3-3 in the big game at that point. 

9 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

They are the 12th man. By what right are you choosing to demean every single Seahawks fan? This post is preposterous.

The Bills and Seahawks both stole it from A&M so tough ?

Edited by Buffalo716