Kam Chancellor thinks he has played his last game

Oddly enough the URL has clickbait contrary to what is being said...

On topic, sad to see this happen so suddenly to both him and Cliff Avril. The LOB will go down as one of the game's greatest secondaries in their heyday. Who knows what could have been for Seattle if they ran the damn ball and didn't have so much turmoil within the locker room after that play. 

Kam Chancellor is solid on the field, but reading through his tweet, I see he is solid off the field as well.  Sorry to see him retire as he is a great one.  Hoping the best for him in the next phase of life.

16 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Just saw this on the news and this reminded of Eric Wood walking away from football. Seattle is definitely going through changes on the roster in the last few years,

I wonder which team the Seahawks’ fans will now follow?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

The Mariners? I am curious to see how long Pete Carroll will hang around without the talent he once had.

• Like (+1) 3

Screw chancellor... why did the mods lock that "Why everyone hate Josh Allen" Thread/Poll??? That was probably the best thread we had on here for weeks!!! Man unlock it... time has passed... let's get a pulse of where the fanbase is at after training camp!!!

There should be a thread "Do you still hate Josh Allen" made about 6 more times this year! After OTA's (which the OP did...now it's locked smh great move smh), at the start of training camp, after the 3rd Preseason game, After training Camp, after his 1st start, Bye week, And of the Season, & during Draft season 2019. 

3 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Oddly enough the URL has clickbait contrary to what is being said...

On topic, sad to see this happen so suddenly to both him and Cliff Avril. The LOB will go down as one of the game's greatest secondaries in their heyday. Who knows what could have been for Seattle if they ran the damn ball and didn't have so much turmoil within the locker room after that play. 

No sh--.   Would have been real interesting to see how that team came out the following year if they had a shot at a 3-peat.  Moron coaches outsmarting themselves killed that team.

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was at the Bills-Seahawks game in '99 at the Kingdome. Some fans got so drunk they started throwing batteries at our group -- most of whom were women -- forcing us to leave before halftime. Most piece-o-crap fans we have ever encountered.

I'm not NOT enjoying the implosion. :beer:

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No sh--.   Would have been real interesting to see how that team came out the following year if they had a shot at a 3-peat.  Moron coaches outsmarting themselves killed that team.

And there are still people out there who try to defend that play. It is still one of the worst play calls in Superbowl history, and there is absolutely no defending it, especially considering the down and distance.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

And there are still people out there who try to defend that play. It is still one of the worst play calls in Superbowl history, and there is absolutely no defending it, especially considering the down and distance.

You mean in league history, right?

Dumbest call of my lifetime, that's for sure.

10 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Screw chancellor... why did the mods lock that "Why everyone hate Josh Allen" Thread/Poll??? That was probably the best thread we had on here for weeks!!! Man unlock it... time has passed... let's get a pulse of where the fanbase is at after training camp!!!

There should be a thread "Do you still hate Josh Allen" made about 6 more times this year! After OTA's (which the OP did...now it's locked smh great move smh), at the start of training camp, after the 3rd Preseason game, After training Camp, after his 1st start, Bye week, And of the Season, & during Draft season 2019. 

4F4F22C7-4EAF-4FF5-8F86-EBE10832FA8E.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Still believe they didnt want marshawn getting mvp 

had as a prop bet marshawn would have Last TD and Seattle would score last TD cost me about 700 bucks and I hate the pats 

9 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I was at the Bills-Seahawks game in '99 at the Kingdome. Some fans got so drunk they started throwing batteries at our group -- most of whom were women -- forcing us to leave before halftime. Most piece-o-crap fans we have ever encountered.

I'm not NOT enjoying the implosion. :beer:

Batteries? Wow, classy

I disliked the Seahawks so much I wished both teams would have lost in the Superbowl... and wasn't even mad the Patriots won. That's how bad I hated them LOL

Yes the call is one of THE stupidest calls ever made, and they deserve all the flak they get to this day for it, but the overall coaching was not an issue at all. One call can outdo all your great things though, but let's not pretend the coaches were the reason for the downfall... except that one play which always live in infamy.

• Like (+1) 1