2018-2019 NBA Thread

I know.  Who knows how Boogie will turn out post injury, McGee played the role VERY well.  If he comes back in November and can get his legs/feet working, this team could be even more dominant than they were.  It's gonna be fun to watch

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

McGee can run up and down the court without pain?

I realize that one is way more talented then the other.....availability is the best talent you can have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, Commonsense said:

The Lakers are no more up and coming than a team like Utah. I don’t see how it makes any sense for him on a personal level. If he brought along CP3 or Paul George then he could seemingly compete. I hate Kevin Love but there is a legitimate chance that none of those Laker kids ever play as well as him. 

On a personal level he now owns LA.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:50 PM, The Poojer said:

I know.  Who knows how Boogie will turn out post injury, McGee played the role VERY well.  If he comes back in November and can get his legs/feet working, this team could be even more dominant than they were.  It's gonna be fun to watch

I can see them winning 74-76 games next year.

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You're thinking undefeated?

no, nobody in the West that is contending is in love with giving 100% all the time in the regular season

once a century you have an MJ who refuses to dog it for one second and wants to win everything

Steph is growing old very fast, King James often turns off his tap when it's not worth the effort

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

no, nobody in the West that is contending is in love with giving 100% all the time in the regular season

once a century you have an MJ who refuses to dog it for one second and wants to win everything

Steph is growing old very fast, King James often turns off his tap when it's not worth the effort

If the Warriors win at least 74 games next year....you die your hair their team colors.

If they don't win at least 74 games a year, I grow a disgusting mustache and keep it for a month.

deal?

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If the Warriors win at least 74 games next year....you die your hair their team colors.

If they don't win at least 74 games a year, I grow a disgusting mustache and keep it for a month.

deal?

this is silly, they don't care to win that much, the regular season is a horrible drag on them

it's like the NFL screaming for a perfect season, who the heck wants it once HFA is wrapped up, the Colts deliberately tanked a game to get out of the media nonsense a few years back

Steph is heading for playing about 40 games and resting for the playoffs with a "semi-injury", amazing he has got this far, if he went to the Knicks he would have been finished and hobbled a few years ago....

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

this is silly, they don't care to win that much, the regular season is a horrible drag on them

it's like the NFL screaming for a perfect season, who the heck wants it once HFA is wrapped up, the Colts deliberately tanked a game to get out of the media nonsense a few years back

Steph is heading for playing about 40 games and resting for the playoffs with a "semi-injury", amazing he has got this far, if he went to the Knicks he would have been finished and hobbled a few years ago....

It was just a friendly wager/bet.

Did the Colts tank a game just to avoid the media circus or was it because Polian wanted to avoid injuries?

Steph's been relatively healthy his career.  Missed about 20 games this year and most of 2011.  Outside of that, pretty reliable.  

I don't agree with your Knicks statement.  If he was on the Knicks, he would still be an All Star.  He's a great player.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was just a friendly wager/bet.

Did the Colts tank a game just to avoid the media circus or was it because Polian wanted to avoid injuries?

Steph's been relatively healthy his career.  Missed about 20 games this year and most of 2011.  Outside of that, pretty reliable.  

I don't agree with your Knicks statement.  If he was on the Knicks, he would still be an All Star.  He's a great player.

the Colts took out Peyton and put Painter in the game to throw away a perfect season, kinda sucks but i can't blame them, the regular season is only to secure HFA in football, in hoops it's a boring and horrible ride to get to the playoffs finally, tanking games is an epidemic in the NBA (and i don't blame them one bit...)

Steph came in with chronically bad ankles and wheels, the Knicks would have destroyed him as they have everyone else, a few NBA analysts have done some fun pieces on Steph's career obituary back in 2014 if he played off the bench with the Knicks, HE IS AGING RAPIDLY....

you been paying attention to the Knicks the last 15 years?  Watch them destroy the Lativian Gangbanger...

------------------------------

Kawhi for the Depressed DeRozan....

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the Colts took out Peyton and put Painter in the game to throw away a perfect season, kinda sucks but i can't blame them, the regular season is only to secure HFA in football, in hoops it's a boring and horrible ride to get to the playoffs finally, tanking games is an epidemic in the NBA (and i don't blame them one bit...)

Steph came in with chronically bad ankles and wheels, the Knicks would have destroyed him as they have everyone else, a few NBA analysts have done some fun pieces on Steph's career obituary back in 2014 if he played off the bench with the Knicks, HE IS AGING RAPIDLY....

you been paying attention to the Knicks the last 15 years?  Watch them destroy the Lativian Gangbanger...

------------------------------

Kawhi for the Depressed DeRozan....

Lots of trades happening, i’m Interested in trading what I’m drinking for whatever it is you’re drinking. 

44 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

deal?

Why do you think mustaches are disgusting?

Just now, row_33 said:

These are the exact words from Caldwell.  Doesn't sound like he pulled the starters because they didn't want to go undefeated.  He wanted to ensure they were healthy for the playoffs.  Doesn't really seem that they wanted to avoid the media attention....his actions were the complete opposite.

“The most important thing is to make certain that we are operating on all cylinders come the playoffs,” Caldwell said. “The most important season is the one coming up.”

Porzingas has improved every year with Knicks....certainly doesn't look like they're destroying his career.  

I'm not sure how he's aging rapidly when he played and started every single game in 15 and 16....last year he was injured but that doesn't indicate anything other than he had an injury.  Especially since he was great in the Finals.

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Why do you think mustaches are disgusting?

Not all mustaches, just the ones I grow.

Mine doesn't get thick.  Mine is fine hair that's black and gets shiny.  It's child molester looking.