2018-2019 NBA Thread

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They just won it all with Javale McGee at Center. 

That is kinda not the point....

He doesnt help them if he cant play

but honestly.......at the price they got him for who should complain....its steal money for a player of that caliber if he can give them ANYTHING

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That is kinda not the point....

He doesnt help them if he cant play

but honestly.......at the price they got him for who should complain....its steal money for a player of that caliber if he can give them ANYTHING

He can only give them 25 points and 10 rebounds a night 

Warriors -125 to win it all = a lock 

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I will say it again for the challenged

Achilles = bad for a basketball player.....he might never be the same player

I think it’s like the Patriots when they do a signing like this and it’s basically no risk because they don’t need him to be the same player. He probably won’t play until December or later but it doesn’t matter for a team like that. No other team was willing to pay him more than 5.3 mill, but no other team is that loaded where if he’s even 1/2 the player he was, for 1/2 the season, it’s all they need and still an upgrade to javale mcgee. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Achilles injuries are bad for any sport.  Modern medicine has really helped with this type of injury.  

Since he's still in his 20's, he might be able to bounce back and not miss a step.  He may be less of a perimeter player though.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Achilles injuries are bad for any sport.  Modern medicine has really helped with this type of injury.  

Since he's still in his 20's, he might be able to bounce back and not miss a step.  He may be less of a perimeter player though.

He’s still gonna be a bully down low who will slice and dice the Lakers and Celtics bigs with ease. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

He doesn't have to be the same player, he just needs to be as good as JaVale McGee :D

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said: