2018-2019 NBA Thread

On 6/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

They all have the whiny face down. That's why Kawhi is different, he just always has the "bored" face.

I wouldn't call it a "bored" face.  It's more a mysterious face; what's going on inside that head?  The face will never tell you.  He likely has more going on inside him than you'd ever fathom from that face.  Interesting!

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ha - everyone saying Canadians are supposed to be nice. Apparently they’ve never been to a Leafs game. 

I remember years ago waiting outside Maple Leaf Gardens forever in line for standing room.  When they opened the doors, you'd have better had track shoes on.  I literally got run over by the mob.  Someone stepped on the back of my shoe and it got pried off.  Couldn't attempt to retrieve it and never saw it again.  Leaf fans! 

8 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I remember years ago waiting outside Maple Leaf Gardens forever in line for standing room.  When they opened the doors, you'd have better had track shoes on.  I literally got run over by the mob.  Someone stepped on the back of my shoe and it got pried off.  Couldn't attempt to retrieve it and never saw it again.  Leaf fans! 

They are lunatics 

21 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I wouldn't call it a "bored" face.  It's more a mysterious face; what's going on inside that head?  The face will never tell you.  He likely has more going on inside him than you'd ever fathom from that face.  Interesting!

giphy.gif

On 6/12/2019 at 3:56 PM, YoloinOhio said:

LFG Danny Boy

Danny Ainge will trade himself right out of that job if he does a deal for Davis.  There is absolutely no way Davis is staying in Boston past his contractual obligation according to his agent and Ainge will have to give up a king's ransom for him.  

I don't know why the Lakers desperately want him either.  Touches are hard to come by on an LBJ team and he's never had to share the superstar spotlight with a forward.  (FWIW, I don't consider Kevin Love in his Cavs years a superstar on AD's level.)  The Lakers need shooters and the Pels aren't taking back any of that suicide squad they assembled last year.

Edited by dpberr

Just now, Turk71 said:

Curry trips over his own feet and then travels, 2 free throws ?

But looks like they've run out of miracles!   Hoo-ray.

This championship moment officially ruined by Instant Replay!!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But looks like they've run out of miracles!   Hoo-ray.

This championship moment officially ruined by Instant Replay!!!

Agreed! Congrats to the Toronto Raptors and their first NBA Championship!