2018-2019 NBA Thread

Just now, KD in CA said:

This is every player in the NBA, right?

As far as I can tell, they have all perfected the 'I'm super pissed off' face no matter the situation.

They all have the whiny face down. That's why Kawhi is different, he just always has the "bored" face.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The supposed superior Candian fan cheering Durant getting hurt ...stay classy Canada

Who is supposing Canadian fans are superior? I have never heard this.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ha - everyone saying Canadians are supposed to be nice. Apparently they’ve never been to a Leafs game. 

Everyone says Canadians are supposed to be nice? Haven't heard this either.

There are plenty of #######s wherever I go, lots of nice people too. 

I would also venture that a portion of the fans in any building playing the Warriors in the Finals would cheer when Durant left.  The thought that it is a Canadian thing is ridiculous imo

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

This is every player in the NBA, right?

As far as I can tell, they have all perfected the 'I'm super pissed off' face no matter the situation.

He looks pissed off to you? He looks like meh whatever to me.

The guy shows no emotion, not that I mind it

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Who is supposing Canadian fans are superior? I have never heard this.

Everyone says Canadians are supposed to be nice? Haven't heard this either.

There are plenty of #######s wherever I go, lots of nice people too. 

I would also venture that a portion of the fans in any building playing the Warriors in the Finals would cheer when Durant left.  The thought that it is a Canadian thing is ridiculous imo

Outside of OKC and maybe Utah that is absolutely not happening.

You never cheer when a player is injured. That's known.

I blame Lowry not so much for the buzzer beater miss..................But, with 1:40 left, he drives to the basket, looks like he's either going to score or get fouled.  There are maybe 3 seconds left on the 24 second clock and whips the ball outside.  WTF?!?  

26 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Well looks like Toronto blew the one chance they had... I can see the Warriors now just finishing them off.

I do t know about that. I am hoping you are correct as I have a little sumtbin sumthin on them at + 500 , but damn that was some last 3 minutes!

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Well looks like Toronto blew the one chance they had... I can see the Warriors now just finishing them off.

I don’t know, I still think without Durant that the Raptors are the better team. It kind of depends how Cousins plays assuming they get the best out of Steph and Klay. Draymond has been crap. 

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

90 percent of Toronto fans at the game had never heard of Kevin Durant before last night, so he must not be good

You really have a hate on for Toronto fans eh! I don’t think you know anything about sports. That doesn’t mean all Toronto fans are the same. 

2 hours ago, stony said:

Nurse has coached a perfect series until last night. His timeout was his first WTF decision and it helped cost them the game. Still think the Raptors close this out. 

Might have been the worst coaching decision since the Seahawks didn’t hand off to Lynch.

I read this morning there’s a new rule that only allows two time outs in the last 3 minutes, so apparently the ‘thing to do’ now is to always call a time out with just over 3 mins left, regardless of the situation.  

Just like calling a TO to ‘ice’ a kicker who’s had to rush onto the field, or pulling your starting pitcher who’s throwing a two hit shutout because it’s the 8th inning and that means your set-up guy has to pitch, coaches going ‘by the book’ has cost teams more games than I could ever count.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know, I still think without Durant that the Raptors are the better team. It kind of depends how Cousins plays assuming they get the best out of Steph and Klay. Draymond has been crap. 

I didn't even realize he reinjured himself that bad. Retract my statement.