2018-2019 NBA Thread

What a game, what a shot.  Sixers could have, maybe should have, won that game but they are still young and learning and they played against maybe the second best all- around player(behind durant) in the NBA in Kawhai.  Hopefully the Sixers sign Harris and Jimmy Buckets and continue to "Trust The Process"

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kawhi! Shot of the year? What a game.  Congrats to Raptors. Also Kevin Harlan on the broadcast continues to be the best in the business. 

46 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

What a game, what a shot.  Sixers could have, maybe should have, won that game but they are still young and learning and they played against maybe the second best all- around player(behind durant) in the NBA in Kawhai.  Hopefully the Sixers sign Harris and Jimmy Buckets and continue to "Trust The Process"

Either Ben Simmons grows a pair and starts to shoot or the process is a huge fail.    

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Kawhi Leonard is one bad mofo.    

The spurs should shoot whoever pissed him off.  

His injury last year was so strange.  You think him and Popovich were a great match given Leonard's reserved personality and I don't think Leonard is the player he is today without Popovich's tutalege.  Maybe they'll be a 30 for 30 on why the relationship went south someday.

On 5/13/2019 at 7:33 AM, Teddy KGB said:

Either Ben Simmons grows a pair and starts to shoot or the process is a huge fail.    

I’m not so sure he should start to shoot. I think it would be better if he first learned to shoot. 

I’m worried how committed he is if he still can’t shoot a lick. 

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Are they gonna trade for Siakam ? 

Or just activate the Durantula ? 

I haven’t watched as much as I usually do so your guess is as good as mine. I figuered last nights game would show that the Raptors could win and then GS takes over the series. 

I don’t think Durant will be a factor a strained calf is a big deal. If he comes back I’d bet good money that he pops it again. 

• Like (+1) 1