2018-2019 NBA Thread

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:22 AM, row_33 said:

Maybe next year we will get the first clutch performance out of:

Harden or Paul or D’Antoni

Sometimes being petty can come back and bite you. Paul is a ferocious competitor. But that doesn't mean that you have to lack a sense of sportsmanship and respect towards your opponent. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2835689-chris-paul-reportedly-denied-stephen-curry-practice-time-before-game-6?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

16 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Sometimes being petty can come back and bite you. Paul is a ferocious competitor. But that doesn't mean that you have to lack a sense of sportsmanship and respect towards your opponent. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2835689-chris-paul-reportedly-denied-stephen-curry-practice-time-before-game-6?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

Paul is a douche. Good riddance, not a fan of Chris Paul, James Harden or the Rockets style of play.

Golden State plays more like a team and led the league in assists, Rockets 28th. Good team play much more entertaining imo.

6 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Paul is a douche. Good riddance, not a fan of Chris Paul, James Harden or the Rockets style of play.

Golden State plays more like a team and led the league in assists, Rockets 28th. Good team play much more entertaining imo.

Golden State plays a more entertaining brand of ball without KD. I'm not saying that they are better without him but there is better ball movement and better play from the backups when he is not in the lineup. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Golden State plays a more entertaining brand of ball without KD. I'm not saying that they are better without him but there is better ball movement and better play from the backups when he is not in the lineup. 

I agree wholeheartedly. Klay really stepped up and the bench was a big factor. Not a fan of the isolation game.

Edited by Turk71

29 minutes ago, JohnC said:

In a nutshell why KD won't be back.  He's their best player but it'll never be his team nor city. 

• Like (+1) 1