If You Could Play in the NFL, What Would.........

19 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

I know what you mean about "trying to be in shape." It gets harder & harder to try to keep up the regimen.

Ahh, and why Namath?  I put him down for his Hollywood connection back in the day. I went through High School in the 60's, even though I was a Bills fan, I thought 

that guy was God. I even painted by baseball spikes white in my senior year. 

Here’s why Namath.

5 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

17.  Never forget.

I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank on 17. Keven Everett's number? That Bill that's on the Wall of Fame for dying in 'Nam? Get me up to speed, please.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm 6'6" 312. Where should I play?

O Line. If I were a QB or RB, I'd love to have you in front of me.  Where would you want to play?

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm 6'6" 312. Where should I play?

On 'Dialing for Dollars' as soon as you get out of that ridiculous robot costume, and pick up your accordion.  Granted, you did look better after the extreme makeover.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Looked up which musical instrument.

10 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Ah yes Conrad Dobler, Mr Clean himself. I'm sure he still has a few tricks and whip leg techniques he could show you.

Well, I'm 5'9 and 210 pounds. If I'm going to survive the trenches...i better have a few tricks and tactics at the ready.

23 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

17.  Never forget.

Actually, the '17' on a jersey with 'NEVER AGAIN' as the name plate seems appropriate.  Never again a playoff drought that long, OR never again on a draft choice from a relatively small western school.