Bills have 16th Best Roster?

On 6/29/2018 at 12:47 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

The rating seems a bit high.  McCoy and the safeties give us a big boost.  But the offensive line is scary, until they prove otherwise.  And the passing game?????

Oline is fine.  Groy= old Wood;  Miller can play;  passing game cannot possibly be worse than last year.  I like  'em.   

7 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I viewed our CBs as strength this year. WR and OL are far bigger weaknesses

Our secondary overall is a strength with white, Hyde, poyer starting.

Cb itself is another story.

Tre white is an animal, easy top10, maybe top5 in the league.

We lack depth past him.

Davis has not been elite since his injury. He was trash last year, so hoping he returns to form is a risk.

Philip Gaines was pretty awful as well.

Look Davis might turn it around, Gaines too, but as of now, they have to be listed as "unknown, with recent history of bad"

7 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I viewed our CBs as strength this year. WR and OL are far bigger weaknesses

I agree. Furthermore we have way more depth in our secondary than last year. If we get a couple of injuries you at least have acceptable NFL players unlike in a long time + 2 unknown rookies

I don’t think we’re as awful an OL as everyone else here might think.  Let’s do a quick look.  As a rookie Dawkins actually ranked very high on PFF charts.  He’s got great footwork and long arms.  He’ll be fine

LG is an interesting concern, I think if Miller has a comeback year we’ll be fine.  But it’s a concern.

Center, Bodine is not even average, but he could be depth if Groy builds on the end of the season he had when Wood got injured.  I think we could be fine here too.

the Right side of the line hasn’t changed, unless we get a pleasant surprise from Rookie and 2nd year player.  Not spectacular, but they outplay their pay.

I’m concerned about WR...someone unexpected has to step up.