Nate Peterman 2017 All-22 Analysis by BR

4 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

The facts that pro-bowler Joey Bosa said, "he didn't block me, he didn't block me, he litterally did not block me" means nothing?

If his helmet hadn’t been broken so much he might have set the single game records for sacks....or died of exhaustion blowing past our guys without even being slowed down. 

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Give JP another chance.  Jason Peters didn't even block that guy.

I’m not defending Peterman here, but are you comparing anyone on our current OLine to Jason Peters? That was ONE play, you’d need another half dozen by one guy in that single game to come close to the putrid showing against the Chargers last year. It’s takes a team “effort” (or lack thereof) to suck that bad!!!

Edited by Augie

9 minutes ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Jp had 3 years to prove he sucked. I'm not ready to toss Peterman after 1 terrible game. 

I am. 

I'm not willing to lose games trying to find out. 

If he turns out to be Joe Montana, so be it.  I'll take that chance.  He looks more like a bad Jeff Tuel from where I sit.

If he improves enough to be as good as EJ or JP, it will be a miracle.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What do you want it to mean?

Eric Wood said he made a mistake and snapped the ball on the wrong count that play

Huh, now THAT I didn’t know. Again, it takes a team effort to get that ugly! 

On 6/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah set your bar at 3 picks under pressure as not good.

Fair enough. 

So Brady is bad. Four picks in his sixth game.

I get you. It really was a bad game, yeah. But a bad, even horrible game or series of games as a rookie (or even a 2nd year guy playing his first games like Brady) doesn't mean your career will be awful. The people who say that one bad game as a rookie or even several bad games as a rookie mean you suck are simply wrong. Some guys who play badly as a rookie suck. Others turn it around.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:21 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

So in order for Peterman to be successful, he shouldn't attempt out routes? 

If he can't execute all the throws, why is he on the roster?

Good question. Whyncha call up McDermott and ask. Probably it's just something he's overlooked. Can't be he knows more than we do, certainly.

Edited by Thurman#1

On 7/3/2018 at 3:06 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm tired of that game. Remember the 2-0 Big Bad Broncos last year? Or the 3-0  Frightening Super Bowl runner-up Falcons with the reigning league MVP the very next week? Or the Cardinals in 2016 in week 3 coming off a week 2 thrashing of the Bucs? Or the 3-0 and rolling Patriots the following week in Foxborough? Or week 1 in 2015 against the AFC conference runner up Colts and their all-world QB Andrew Luck?

I know that the Broncos, Cardinals and Colts wins were all ones I called right before those seasons. The Patriots one was a bit of a fluke because they were totally hamstrung by playing with an injured 3rd string Quarterback.  The Falcons win last year was a genuine surprise result to me and they do happen every year.  Our first 4 are difficult but at the present moment I consider it unlikely that the Bills start 0-4. 

On 7/2/2018 at 7:59 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Whoever lines up under center for the 1st 4 games is going to have a tough ride.

I hope he can hang on!

Will any of our current 3 QBs line up under guard?

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, Steptide said:

I don't think him starting is that far fetched either. If McCarron isn't good and Allen isn't ready, Peterman is our best hope. I've said it before, and as ridiculous as it may sound, Peterman is the most nfl proven qb we have on our roster. 

Yes, if Allen isn't ready to be an INT machine and McCarron forgets how to throw a football, Peterman is the only other QB on the roster.