Josh Allen EASILY beats Darnold and Mayfield in a passing competition

It seems what is lost on everyone focusing on accuracy is the big difference between throwing at stationary objects, throwing at receivers with no D on them in practice...….and the big one...throwing accurately during a live game.

Nothing matters until Allen shows what he can do live vs a NFL D.

17 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

So, now they're are 9 teams and 1 organizer that made a mistake on the List of Rosen. 

"He's makin' a list, and checkin' it twice.  If you diss Rosen you'll be on ice."

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

..….and the big one...throwing accurately during a live game.

Including throwing to some receivers with 'iron hands'.  This is true for all QBs, be they veterans or one of the 5 'teen titans' from 2018's draft.

This was NOT at a competition of any sort. All of the first round picks (quarterbacks and others) were assembled in california for their rookie photo shoot. The quarterbacks, and others, were just screwing around at the CLU practice facility. It’s really not that complicated.

On 6/28/2018 at 6:59 AM, drf1835 said:

Peterman will be our starter and thread more needles than Old Mother Hubbard. You will see,.

I don't know about 'thread more needles' but I know I'm being needled by all these threads about Peterman...?  Further, what in the French fried f*** does old Mother Hubbard have to do with threading needles?!  It was that unfortunate lady who had to deal with this drama:

Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard, to get her poor daughter a dress,

But when she got there, the cupboard was bare,

And so was her daughter, I guess.

21 hours ago, Nikademus said:

Don't we have to lite them on fire first though?

No, that was the dumpster, and that was when Rex was here.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Witty doggerel from the Cub Scout Manual