A dead body was reportedly found in the home of Janoris Jenkins

18 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Interesting how the story morphs in the retelling from a body being found "on the property" to "at the home" to "in the home". Maybe title of thread should be changed to reflect the lack of certainty?

...except that most reports are that it was “at the home of,”  and even in the house. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/new-york-giants-janoris-jenkins-house-body-found-today-2018-06-26/

It's a bad look on the surface that something like this would happen involving those close to Jenkins, but unless he was planning to harbor or abet a guilty party I don't see how he did anything wrong here.

I'm not a huge Florio fan, but as a former lawyer, he typically presents the legal side pretty well:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/27/police-are-investigating-roosevelt-renes-death-as-a-homicide/

10 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean, wouldn't any normal human being come home to see things through if a dead body was found in there house? Even if they were not involved in the crime?

Also, I'm finding it hard to understand the second part of this. 

Lawyer could have told him to stay away.

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Leaving a stiff in the basement? That's bad form. He needs better house guests. That will get you a poor review on airbnb.

It's people like him that make us have to pay the cleaning fee. 

11 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean, wouldn't any normal human being come home to see things through if a dead body was found in there house? Even if they were not involved in the crime?

Also, I'm finding it hard to understand the second part of this. 

Since the police could very well not let you into your house if it was a murder scene, it might be pointless until they release the house from the investigation.  If his brother is involved, then that would be a reason for Jenkins to return immediately but it wouldn't necessarily make him look involved in the crime.  Families tend to come together in times of trouble.

8 hours ago, Rise Up Lights said:

Why is not messing up so hard?????? A freaking dead body?!

How did Jenkins "mess up"?  He has been  in Florida for weeks.  Lots of people have relatives/friends/house sitters stay at their houses when they're away for extended periods to discourage property crimes.