A dead body was reportedly found in the home of Janoris Jenkins

Obviously, there are a lot of crucial details to this that we don't know.  Jenkins may be off the hook if he can reasonably deny having known anything about it, especially if he's been out of state since mini-camp and the autopsy reveals the person died very recently.  His brother, if he's not the victim is probably in much deeper doodoo.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh man, this is could get interesting. If his brother was truly involved and was trying to flee via plane I think we can speculate he more than likely contacted his brother, and if that said plane was headed to FLA where Jenkins is currently residing there going to question him no doubt.  

Edited by Captain Murica

4 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

"I’ve also learned Janoris Jenkins had family staying at that home...he had plans to return to New Jersey today to deal with this situation but he may stay in Florida."

Uhm, if a murder was committed in his house wouldn't he need to return back to Jersey? That doesn't make him look good IMO. 

If he wasn’t there I’m not sure what his presence after the fact adds. What do you think it makes look like happened?

Just now, NoSaint said:

If he wasn’t there I’m not sure what his presence after the fact adds. What do you think it makes look like happened?

I mean, wouldn't any normal human being come home to see things through if a dead body was found in there house? Even if they were not involved in the crime?

Also, I'm finding it hard to understand the second part of this. 

31 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean, wouldn't any normal human being come home to see things through if a dead body was found in there house? Even if they were not involved in the crime?

Also, I'm finding it hard to understand the second part of this. 

You said it doesn’t make him look good. What does it look like though? I don’t think it looks all that bad when you actually think about it.

Other than potentially support his family, there’s really not much to contribute by going back. His house is a crime scene, all he can do is share who he left in charge.... id consider staying out of the way too unless someone needed me there.

• Like (+1) 2

Crazy..I live about 5 min from the home,in the next town over , it's not a town I'd expect a multi millionaire to live ,  I'm thinking he probably stayed there once in a blue moon and bought it for a family member with just his name on the house. 

• Like (+1) 2