Bills Are 18th Best Fans in America

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Sure...most of these places would not even have a team left due to lack of fan support if they had to go through what we have been through over the last 17 years.  It's really easy to go to games when the team is good. It's really easy to fill stadiums with 10K seats fewer than ours where there are in some cases 20+ times the population(Chicago).

...probably averaging 70,000 per home game and 48-50,000+ season ticket holder during the drought....those are perennial contender numbers IMO, NOT drought stricken....

Putting KC at 30 is a joke too, thats why their stadium is among the loudest. Gives the Cowboys and Pats a few years in the basement and lets see how many show up. The Dolphins, lol they must have seen all the orange and aqua seats in a picture and thought they were fans dressed in the colors

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

YEAH!!!

...wait a minute....

...well I'm not from Buffalo, but Roch-Cha-Cha is 70 miles east and I effed up my Chris Ivory thread with "ROLL" versus "ROLE"....so I'm not too brite either.....:thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well I'm not from Buffalo, but Roch-Cha-Cha is 70 miles east and I effed up my Chris Ivory thread with "ROLL" versus "ROLE"....so I'm not too brite either.....:thumbsup:

emory be located in Atlanta...where our esteemed poster  Mr. @AugieAugie happens to reside...another reason I am glad my daughter chose not to go to Emory!

Edited by plenzmd1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

emory be located in Atlanta...where our esteemed poster  Mr. Augie happens to reside...another reason I am glad my daughter chose not to go to Emory!

You don’t want someone you know to be there to bail her out on those random weekends? 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

emory be located in Atlanta...where our esteemed poster  Mr. @AugieAugie happens to reside...another reason I am glad my daughter chose not to go to Emory!

....LOL....sorry but my good bud Augie is the DEAN OF EVERYTHING....application rejected.....:thumbsup:...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 2

Eh. The study looks at some interesting metrics, but cooking them together does not in any way equate to measuring relative “fandom.” 

Of course the study’s author uses that term to get pub and recognition. If the study was titled “Average purchasing power amongst major American media markets” I doubt it would garner a second look.