Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

7 hours ago, Albwan said:

A brick from 2010 and ted nugent are the two best examples you can come up with

comparing to say eh mad max, a congress woman's threats. Are you kidding?
Man, I Iove lefties, keep Trump winning  !

The letter on the brick was probably written by a  far left lib...

Exremism...

Not sure where to start, but let me help you help yourself here.....please cite where I stated these are the best two?  Did not think so.

Yes, clearly both the brick and Nugent are as bad as Maxine's.....are you really serious with that?  Please think a bit more on what you are typing, do not feel it, think it.

I am no lefty, I introduced a balanced alternative....not sure what your point was there, nor do you most likely.

Yes of course, only those on the Left can incite violence, so sorry I overlooked that.......I will avoid being flippant, though accurate, and ask you what you mean by "Exremism" as I am confident you meant "Extremism".....and you even "edited" this post.  You appear to be the working definition of what Tom mentions as a "hypocritice". 

I am not sure if I want you to reply or not; this could be fun or sad.  Thanks for reading!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IndyMark said:

Not sure where to start, but let me help you help yourself here.....please cite where I stated these are the best two?  Did not think so.

Yes, clearly both the brick and Nugent are as bad as Maxine's.....are you really serious with that?  Please think a bit more on what you are typing, do not feel it, think it.

I am no lefty, I introduced a balanced alternative....not sure what your point was there, nor do you most likely.

Yes of course, only those on the Left can incite violence, so sorry I overlooked that.......I will avoid being flippant, though accurate, and ask you what you mean by "Exremism" as I am confident you meant "Extremism".....and you even "edited" this post.  You appear to be the working definition of what Tom mentions as a "hypocritice". 

I am not sure if I want you to reply or not; this could be fun or sad.  Thanks for reading!

did you even look at the article you posted

the note on the brick is mispelled, probably purposely. from 2010?

Ill say it again, some hearsay from 2010 and ted nugent in comparison 

to all the moronic things that have been said from hollywood

and maxine waters? ...and you're not far left ....hahaha

probably another tib alias.

Edited by Albwan

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He said during a debate that if he ran things she'd be in jail.  LOL.  Trump isn't completely blameless in all this as he said he'd pay his supporters legal fees if they assaulted protesters and the "lock her up" chant at the rallies and the convention is something you normally see in a banana republic.  Not a healthy democracy.  However, I do agree it's mostly the radical left that is pushing us closer to something similar to the Rodney King riots.  If Trump wins in 2020 despite losing the popularote again......look out.  

I absolutely agree that Trump is not blameless.  Though in the calm light of day nearly 2 years later, seeing the fallout from an FBI director making things up as he goes on the Clinton issue, it's fair to wonder if she should have been prosecuted. I also was always struck by Bernie Sanders silence when his supporters rushed the stage at trump rallies...which brings me back full circle to "they all do it in some way, shape form.". 

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

great piece, well-crafted, well written. I thought this part was spot on.  words matter, context matters, and many in the media have raised manipulation to an art form with prose like "abnormal". 

The choice of diction is telling. Gopnik doesn’t call the administration evil, corrupt, or incompetent. He calls it abnormal. That requires a different response than the usual democratic one of criticism, investigation, and campaigning, all conducted through proper channels. Abnormality suspends the ordinary rules of engagement

37 minutes ago, Albwan said:

did you even look at the article you posted

the note on the brick is mispelled, probably purposely. from 2010?

Ill say it again, some hearsay from 2010 and ted nugent in comparison 

to all the moronic things that have been said from hollywood

and maxine waters? ...and you're not far left ....hahaha

probably another tib alias.

Wow.  I am going with "sad", here.  I will grant you a solid mark on effort, but you are really lacking on execution; on several levels.  I am sure you have a point in there somewhere, but instead of trying to address your reply, I will let it speak for itself.  It does so, very well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IndyMark said:

Wow.  I am going with "sad", here.  I will grant you a solid mark on effort, but you are really lacking on execution; on several levels.  I am sure you have a point in there somewhere, but instead of trying to address your reply, I will let it speak for itself.  It does so, very well.

He only writes in "poetry" and makes terrible points. It's best to just ignore @Albwan

Very soon an official of Trump's cabinet will be killed.

Don't know who or when, but it's coming soon. 

I wish I was joking.

It's getting ugly out there.

I was just on 5th Ave by Trump Tower and there were leftist pigs who confronted a young teenage girl who was wearing a MAGA hat and they were throwing punches at the poor girl.  This is downright bad now and the leaders of the Democratic Party would rather see a Trump supporter dead than call out anyone who commits acts of violence.

My neighbor had his American flag ripped from his property and torn to shreds by a little kid right if front of his young daughter's face, all the while this little kid was screaming at a 4 year old girl.

Those are just a couple of examples of what I have seen the last two days.

The top is about to blow in this country. There will be people killed.

Edited by njbuff

4 hours ago, IndyMark said:

I see how well you avoided being flippant. I guess that's why I avoided calling you an arrogant prick. The information provided in your links is limited and the evil talk was done by people not elected to office. Maxine Waters is an elected official who continuously stirs the pot with outlandish comments bordering on criminality. The response you attempted with those links was poorly thought out and contrary to your claim of being balanced. Now, can the left incite violence? Of course. Can the right incite violence? Of course. The question is who does incite and create violence? That's a worthy debate.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Very soon an official of Trump's cabinet will be killed.

Don't know who or when, but it's coming soon. 

I wish I was joking.

It's getting ugly out there.

I was just on 5th Ave by Trump Tower and there were leftist pigs who confronted a young teenage girl who was wearing a MAGA hat and they were throwing punches at the poor girl.  This is downright bad now and the leaders of the Democratic Party would rather see a Trump supporter dead than call out anyone who commits acts of violence.

My neighbor had his American flag ripped from his property and torn to shreds by a little kid right if front of his young daughter's face, all the while this little kid was screaming at a 4 year old girl.

Those are just a couple of examples of what I have seen the last two days.

The top is about to blow in this country. There will be people killed.

What did you do to protect the girl?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see how well you avoided being flippant. I guess that's why I avoided calling you an arrogant prick. The information provided in your links is limited and the evil talk was done by people not elected to office. Maxine Waters is an elected official who continuously stirs the pot with outlandish comments bordering on criminality. The response you attempted with those links was poorly thought out and contrary to your claim of being balanced. Now, can the left incite violence? Of course. Can the right incite violence? Of course. The question is who does incite and create violence? That's a worthy debate.

What did you do to protect the girl?

Really?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, really.

I am one guy against an angry mob. Don't like my odds. I am not the Undertaker who can clean house on a whim.

You should say that to the other people walking around too. Why didn't they do anything either?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I am one guy against an angry mob. Don't like my odds. I am not the Undertaker who can clean house on a whim.

You should say that to the other people walking around too. Why didn't they do anything either?

Not being there to see the exact situation makes it hard to say what avenue I would take to protect that girl. First I'd either call or ask someone else to call 911. I would try to enlist other people while stepping into the fray. I'd either be dead over this or beaten but I'd still be able to hold my head up high.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:57 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

The left is just like you.

They want to live in comfort, start families, raise children, retire, and grow old with their loved ones.

We all want the exact same things.

The problem is that people have forgotten this, because they've been systematically encouraged to think of people who disagree politically as enemies rather than neighbors who have different opinions.

No one wants blood in the streets, with the narrow exception of true radicals on the fringes, and those in power whom civil war would protect from legal retribution for their myriad of crimes.

We are all people, Joe.  We all bleed when cut.

People need to remember our shared humanity, and then remind others.

You know, I've thought a lot about what you've said the past few weeks, and I've decided to change my position.

I hate the left. Viscerally. I hate everything they believe in, and everything they are. But they have a right to exist in peace, and so long as they're nonviolent, i shouldn't call for them to be snuffed out like roaches. key words: as long as they're nonviolent.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

You know, I've thought a lot about what you've said the past few weeks, and I've decided to change my position.

I hate the left. Viscerally. I hate everything they believe in, and everything they are. But they have a right to exist in peace, and so long as they're nonviolent, i shouldn't call for them to be snuffed out like roaches. key words: as long as they're nonviolent.

This is key, Joe. Not just the sentiment but the willingness to rethink our positions. :beer: Everyone (including me) needs to be willing to do that, and SHOULD consistently test their positions and opinions against any and all new evidence or information that arises. 

There are a lot of people that want to incite people to violence right now. They don't care if it's started by left loonies or right loonies or normal people who are just trying to defend themselves against loonies - bloodshed means they've bought more time to hide, deflect, and escape back into the shadows. 

imo

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You know, I truly appreciate this level of self-reflection, and congratulate you on your awareness and and capacity for growth.

But I'm not changing my position: you're still an idiot.  SA-LUTE!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You know, I truly appreciate this level of self-reflection, and congratulate you on your awareness and and capacity for growth.

But I'm not changing my position: you're still an idiot.  SA-LUTE!

Oh go !@#$ yourself, pedant.

• Haha (+1) 3