Josh Allen coins #SabresMafia

3 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I still really hate the #mafia handle...

...but Josh Allen really gets Buffalo.

I am hoping he lives up to the potential, and he may find Buffalo is his "forever home".

Throw out #mafia for the other pro sports team and mention wings, and you “really get buffalo?”

what if he wraps his truck and plants some trees downtown ala Rex losman? I don’t know that this tweet is anything beyond entry level checking the box of being aware of buffalo 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Throw out #mafia for the other pro sports team and mention wings, and you “really get buffalo?”

what if he wraps his truck and plants some trees downtown ala Rex losman? I don’t know that this tweet is anything beyond entry level checking the box of being aware of buffalo 

Agreed.

I like the kid, but let's see how he plays first.

I mean, at least this is better than him going Johnny football or something in the off-season :)

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

You must be a blast a parties.

He gets the kinship with the people, the family atmosphere. He's bought in to the city..... He has a tremendous opportunity to become part of the city, and I sense he gets that.

But I mean if you just want to be miserable, who am I to stop you?

• Like (+1) 14
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

You must be a blast a parties.

He gets the kinship with the people, the family atmosphere. He's bought in to the city..... He has a tremendous opportunity to become part of the city, and I sense he gets that.

But I mean if you just want to be miserable, who am I to stop you?

I’m not miserable at all - I’m just not celebrating the dude for being friendly, and not accidentally calling the city Pittsburgh in his tweet.

hes a qb drafted in the top 10. He obviously has a decent chance to be an icon in the city. They all do and like 99% try to embrace it. 

6 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I really question the necessity of a response like this.  It's a completely innocuous thread that has absolutely no bearing on the Bills or Sabres.  If you don't share the poster's enthusiasm wouldn't the thing to do be to simply ignore the thread and move on, rather than whipping out your junk and urinating into the cornflakes?

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3