YoloinOhio

Josh Allen coins #SabresMafia

Stanley Cups and Lombardi's from these two.....Josh Allen gets Buffalo..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

NHL draft.. about as exciting as a root canal 

Surprised to see the difference between nhl and nba drafts 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gale Gilbert said:

Wow....creative

get-out.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

Stanley Cups and Lombardi's from these two.....Josh Allen gets Buffalo..

Josh Allen and Rasmus Dahlin are going to light a fire under Jack Eichel.

Win...Win...Win.

• Like 1

I still really hate the #mafia handle...

...but Josh Allen really gets Buffalo.

I am hoping he lives up to the potential, and he may find Buffalo is his "forever home".

• Like 1

It would be great if our two pro franchises could be trending upwards...its' been too long.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I still really hate the #mafia handle...

...but Josh Allen really gets Buffalo.

I am hoping he lives up to the potential, and he may find Buffalo is his "forever home".

Throw out #mafia for the other pro sports team and mention wings, and you “really get buffalo?”

what if he wraps his truck and plants some trees downtown ala Rex losman? I don’t know that this tweet is anything beyond entry level checking the box of being aware of buffalo 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Throw out #mafia for the other pro sports team and mention wings, and you “really get buffalo?”

what if he wraps his truck and plants some trees downtown ala Rex losman? I don’t know that this tweet is anything beyond entry level checking the box of being aware of buffalo 

Agreed.

I like the kid, but let's see how he plays first.

I mean, at least this is better than him going Johnny football or something in the off-season :)

Guys been on our team like 5 minutes and he wants to create a new mafia? Let him play first before we have our mafia created by a bust 

• Sad 2
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

You must be a blast a parties.

He gets the kinship with the people, the family atmosphere. He's bought in to the city..... He has a tremendous opportunity to become part of the city, and I sense he gets that.

But I mean if you just want to be miserable, who am I to stop you?

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

You must be a blast a parties.

He gets the kinship with the people, the family atmosphere. He's bought in to the city..... He has a tremendous opportunity to become part of the city, and I sense he gets that.

But I mean if you just want to be miserable, who am I to stop you?

I’m not miserable at all - I’m just not celebrating the dude for being friendly, and not accidentally calling the city Pittsburgh in his tweet.

hes a qb drafted in the top 10. He obviously has a decent chance to be an icon in the city. They all do and like 99% try to embrace it. 

6 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I really question the necessity of a response like this.  It's a completely innocuous thread that has absolutely no bearing on the Bills or Sabres.  If you don't share the poster's enthusiasm wouldn't the thing to do be to simply ignore the thread and move on, rather than whipping out your junk and urinating into the cornflakes?

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

NHL draft.. about as exciting as a root canal 

If Buffalo gets a Dahlin-type player each draft, I have plenty of teeth.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Can't stand the sour puss, negative ninnies.  From Allen's pictures with the wedding crew in the parking lot, his mocking his own accuracy on the toss of the ball cap at the draft, to his Sabres support, and every move he has made since drafted it seems like Allen is a terrific young man with a positive personality.  Plus, even Shady says he is totally dedicated to his craft.  He is everything we could want from a personality and talent perspective.  I think I may cry with joy if/when it translates on the field.  #AllenMafia

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This kid gets it. Beane said Allen “is Buffalo”, I think he is quite perceptive. 

I am really pulling for Allen to develop into our next great QB. 

I hope he turns out to be a good nfl quarterback.  Hes such a likable guy and would be great for Buffalo i think