TBDAHOT is on!

I’ll be there. Grilling and smoking like always. I’ve since had some others interested in going to the game. Does anyone have any extra tickets for sale?

Jay, will you by chance be getting any group tickets this year? 

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

I would like to make it. We will see. But seriously, why a post linking to your post....I dont get it. Lets Go Buffalo!!

Putting a post on a sub board of a sub board probably would not get the desired visibility.  Now people know that board will begin seeing more traffic as we get closer to the opener.

Marketing.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be there! 

In tow will be my buddy who's a LAC fan and his 10 year old Bills fan son.

He's a little scared lol. He's never been to a game and has heard we are not welcoming of opposing fans. At least that means we have been doing our job. I told him I usually get more **** for bringing an opposing fan (have been to GB and CIN with buddies who we fans of them).

Either way will be smoking, grilling, or both. Probably a brisket and various accoutrement.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Home opener is not sold out? Yikes. 

Was surprised by that too, but looking at the map, there are not may seats left...

Regardless, I'm in for the opener - will be there with a few VT friends.  We'll be sure to bring the Vermont beers, so stop by our cooler!  Will definitely have food too, feature item will White Hots with some Bill Gray's!    :beer:

13 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Putting a post on a sub board of a sub board probably would not get the desired visibility.  Now people know that board will begin seeing more traffic as we get closer to the opener.

Marketing.

This my friend is why you are you and I am me! You are brilliant,  I am slightly less than brilliant.