TBDAHOT #19 (I think) 9/16/2018 vs the Chargers

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I know there hasn't been much chatter about it, but yeah, the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate is on!  As usual we'll be at the front of Hammer's Lot starting way early.  I'm sure @Hammered a Lot will be posting some parking sign ups in the semi-near future.  It's always pretty low-key - bring what you want, share what you want.  We always have more food than people.

So plan to come out and meet the people behind the avatars!  Always a fantastic time.

• Like (+1) 2

We will be there, havent missed one yet, after 2 moves back and forth, I found a treasure trove of TBD t-shirts (and two years of polo shirts) Looks like they stopped a couple of years ago. Maybe a 20th for next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I will be there unless @mead107 is going, then I am off to ECC. Pretty certain my date @Augiewill be the fairest lad of them all! BTW, know way to early but prolly need at least 3 spots

Umm....how am I to take THAT?

...did you mean to add “not that there’s anything wrong with that”? 

Just so you know, I’ve never been easy. (I kinda regret that though.) 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Guffalo said:

We will be there, havent missed one yet, after 2 moves back and forth, I found a treasure trove of TBD t-shirts (and two years of polo shirts) Looks like they stopped a couple of years ago. Maybe a 20th for next year. 

A 20th anniversary shirt for next year is already being discussed

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is off topic or not, but what the hell, it seems relevant. Anyone going to Bills/Ravens? My buddy and I are leaning toward getting tickets. It'd be nice to break bread with some fellow Bill's fans. Saw my first Bill's game in Baltimore 18 or 19 years ago and it was a pretty good atmosphere for a visiting team. 

• 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend is likely outcome up due to extreme circumstances that blow ass.

but my brother will be in Ohio and can meet me there for the game, and we haven't attended a game since the Jets game that ended any overtime touchdown on kickoff

On 6/22/2018 at 7:23 PM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I know there hasn't been much chatter about it, but yeah, the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate is on!  As usual we'll be at the front of Hammer's Lot starting way early.  I'm sure @Hammered a Lot will be posting some parking sign ups in the semi-near future.  It's always pretty low-key - bring what you want, share what you want.  We always have more food than people.

So plan to come out and meet the people behind the avatars!  Always a fantastic time.

I am amazed this thread is so low key this year! I guess between now and game day there will be a lot more comments on who is going to the game and how many plan stopping by the TBD Tailgate. I will be at the TBDAHOT for sure, but might be coming up Sunday early AM instead of staying in Hamburg Saturday night. Who will be around on Saturday, and where will you be partying? 

The replies may decide if I come up a day early or not! 

On 9/2/2018 at 4:23 PM, rockpile said:

I am amazed this thread is so low key this year! I guess between now and game day there will be a lot more comments on who is going to the game and how many plan stopping by the TBD Tailgate. I will be at the TBDAHOT for sure, but might be coming up Sunday early AM instead of staying in Hamburg Saturday night. Who will be around on Saturday, and where will you be partying? 

The replies may decide if I come up a day early or not! 

Will be a parking thread this week.    Hammer usually starts it.  Party  or general sign up and TBD-P or G sign on driverside dash 

Edited by mead107