Confession time at TBD

major

21 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I bought a Donte Whitney jersey and I have a picture of myself wearing it while holding my niece for the first time ever.

21 hours ago, driddles said:

Got a Whitner jersey when he was drafted.  It was only my 2nd or 3rd year as a STH and I just wanted the jersey of someone who'd be around a few years.  Learned from my mistakes, the next jersey was Bruce.

He was not a bad player at all - it just hurts thinking of who they passed on to take him.

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Don’t be silly.  You were with me, and YOU KNOW where we put that thing to get it through security.  Your girly squealing during insertion still haunts me to this day.

Your haunted? YOUR HAUNTED!!!

18 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

I stole a beer from a cup holder  in section 133.

I think it was a Miller Lite, not sure....maybe Budweiser

I thought you said it was a beer.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This was mine too!  I was so pissed off when we passed on him multiple times.  I just couldn't believe we wouldn't take chance on him in the 2nd or 3rd given he would have been a top 15 pick had not been for the off field question marks.  I was Furious when Pats got him.

However, while I was still intrigued, I was not enamored with Mallet when he went to Houston.  Shine had long worn off, although I would have certainly kicked the tires on him.  

I also thought Spiller was a guy who could be a feature back after his monster season.  Oops.

I was never more pissed at that draft pick , EJ was next

Im happy Marv is in the HOF but still dont think he deserves it. I dont think Tally should be on the WOF but donated to his go fund me.  My guess is Tasker in 2017 would catch 100 passes. That said he doesnt belong in HOF either. Not until about four more kickers and punters make it.

I missed the end of the Denver/bills game where Denver won with a fg because I was making out with some Canadian chick I just met.

I thought the bills won and was running my mouth like they did.

I also missed Everett get hurt because of that girl.

• Haha (+1) 1